Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fire Inside (The Chaos Series Book 2)
Fire Inside (The Chaos Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite series frollowed by Rock Chicks!!, 14 Jun. 2013
I thoroughly enjoy they way the characters mingle in to other books and I particularly enjoy the way in which her writing draws you in to the story. It was only a few weeks ago that I stumbled across Kristen Ashley books and have read the majority of them already!! I become so engrossed with the story and characters that I have trouble putting the book down. I wait with bated breathe for the next installments to all of the Kristen Ashleys series!!!

Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel
Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked again for the thrid time!!, 14 Jun. 2013
I love the crossfire series. Completely pulled in from the begining. Sylvia Day has a way to keep you enticed al the way through her books. More Please!!!

Knight (The Unfinished Heroes Series Book 1)
Knight (The Unfinished Heroes Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The start of my addiction to Kristen Ashley!!, 14 Jun. 2013

Own the Wind (The Chaos Series Book 1)
Own the Wind (The Chaos Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Series followed by the Rock Chicks!!, 14 Jun. 2013

Motorcycle Man (The Dream Man Series Book 4)
Motorcycle Man (The Dream Man Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG Love this book and the Chaos Series!, 14 Jun. 2013

Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain Series Book 2)
Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamy, 14 Jun. 2013

The Gamble (Colorado Mountain Series Book 1)
The Gamble (Colorado Mountain Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Jun. 2013

Rock Chick
Rock Chick

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the rock chick series, 14 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Rock Chick (Kindle Edition)

Mystery Man (The Dream Man Series Book 1)
Mystery Man (The Dream Man Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Jun. 2013

Creed (The Unfinished Heroes Series Book 2)
Creed (The Unfinished Heroes Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Jun. 2013