Profile for C. Colley > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 277

C. Colley (Lincs)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Retractable Dog Leash, Kollea Durable Dog Strap Belt Up to 16 Feet Long for Small Pet Roaming
Offered by Aerb

4.0 out of 5 stars Kollea Dog Lead, 1 Feb. 2016
I normally use the Flexi Classic Compact 2 dog lead, and was keen to try this lead when I was offered it to review. The Kollea retractable lead works quite well, although I do have one criticism.
I'll start with the good things. This lead is sturdy and the quality is good. The handle is light and comfortable to hold and the retractable cord is quite thin, but strong. Our Fox Terrier is a medium size, he's very strong and pulls a lot on a walk, especially if he sees other animals and birds. This lead gives him freedom, but also restrains him very well, when required.
My only criticism is the lock – it’s very easy to put the lock on, but not so easy to take it off. This usually occurs when the lead is under full strain - the lock seems to stick and is tricky to release.
It doesn’t look like other reviewers have had a problem with this, so it’s possible the lead that I received has a slight fault.

Running Belt for Men, Women - Runners waist pack Comfortable, Expandable Waterproof Pouch Fits iPhone 5, 6, 6 Plus, Android Samsung note 3-5, Money, Credit cards & Keys - 100% NO Bounce Fanny Pack for Fitness, Workouts activists
Offered by 4FitPro

5.0 out of 5 stars 4FITPRO Running Belt, 29 Jan. 2016
This light weight running belt is very comfortable to wear. The belt adjusts easily and secures with a buckle clip. It sits comfortably around the waist area and stays firmly in place when running - the belt doesn’t bounce, work loose or move about. The zip on the pocket works smoothly and stretches very easily to accommodate small items such as phone and keys.
I have worn the belt for running, several times - and I really don’t know it’s on.
All in all, this belt is a good quality item, it works as it should.

I received this item for free in exchange for an honest review.

Ac.y.c 13 Inch Elephant Patterns Canvas Fabric Laptop Sleeve Case Bag Cover For Laptop / Notebook / Macbook / Ultrabook / Chromebook (Dell/HP/Lenovo/Sony/Toshiba/Ausa /Acer/Samsung 13.3 Inch (Red Elephant)
Offered by Sumbest

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case - love the design, 29 Jan. 2016
I love the design on this laptop case. The case appears to be good quality – the canvas material is strong, the zips are fitted well and work nice and smoothly. It offers good protection – the case is nicely padded and has a soft, velvety interior.
I use the case for carrying various things that I need for work and think it’s a good multi-purpose case. My lap top fits in it fine, but if I decide to take my iPad instead, the case will also hold my diary and other paperwork.

AVANTEK Night Light Magnetic Motion Activated Battery Operated with 8 LED and Dual Sensor for Stairs Desk, Warm White
Offered by Avantek UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish night light, 29 Jan. 2016
Excellent little light – it works a treat.
I tried it in a few locations in our house and decided the bathroom was the best place. I hate switching on a bright light in the middle of the night, and this light is perfect for night time visits to the bathroom.
The light is activated by motion and it turns off after a certain amount of time. It’s easily activated and very effective.
As far as installation, it can be mounted on any steel-based surface using the magnetic base, it can also be stuck in position with the adhesive pad, or it can just stand/prop up on a window ledge.
I’m very pleased with it - it looks good too.
I received this light for free in exchange for an honest review.

YIANNA Non Slip Yoga Pilates Socks with Grips Cotton for Women-4 Pairs,UK-YA600001
Offered by YING XIN FASHION CO.,LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy Grip Socks, 20 Jan. 2016
Very nice socks. I find them soft, snug fitting and non-slip. They keep feet (and ankles) warm during a yoga or Pilates class and provide good grip on an exercise mat or studio floor. I have also worn them as slipper socks around the house, they're great on slippery tiled floors.
Sizing wise - I would guess the socks would fit feet ranging between size 4 - 8 ( I'm a size 5).
The socks wash well and keep good shape.

Intsun 3 Level Brightness Dimmable USB Rechargeable Touch Sensor LED Table Desk Lamp Light Reading Eye protection Desk Lamp 14 LED Flexible Clip on Bed Bedside Table Light Book reading Lamp
Offered by five-starstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable light, 19 Jan. 2016
A very handy touch light. The light is great has a clip-on light, and works well free-standing on its base, as long as the stem is put in the right position, for balance purposes. The stem is bendy and can be twisted in most directions, and positioned close up, if required. I really like the kind of light it gives out, I find it really good for reading and computer work. The light settings can be changed by just tapping the base.
The light can be made quite compact for travelling purposes - the only drawback here is the potential of catching the on/off touch switch.
It’s rechargeable too - a USB charging cable is supplied.

DROK® Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush, Electric Straightener Comb Natural Silky Hair Styles Straightening Detangling Brush, Anion Moisturizing Hydrating Care, Anti-Scald Massager, Auto Shut-Off
Offered by DEOK

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 19 Jan. 2016
When I first saw this brush, my expectations of it were low, and I didn’t think it would work on my hair.
The good things about the brush are; easy to operate, easy to regulate and it heats up to a high temperature. The not so good things are that the brush is heavy to hold - and slightly
awkward to use.
I think it’s a case of each individual finding their own way of using it.
I find this brush works really well on the longer parts of my hair, mainly the sides and fringe. It's not easy to use it on the back part of my hair - this area is always difficult to do, and the brush is more a hindrance than a help.
Flat iron straighteners can often make the sides of my hair too flat, so I like the way that this brush adds a bit of shape, as well as straightens.
In general, I think I my usual hair straighteners are easier to deal with, but the results from this brush were better than expected, and I will continue to use it.
Like flat iron straighteners, this brush gets very hot (probably hotter), so use with a heat mat, and with caution.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Lifebe BG Fashion Women's Casual Canvas Top-Hanle Bag Shoulder Bag (Coffee)
Lifebe BG Fashion Women's Casual Canvas Top-Hanle Bag Shoulder Bag (Coffee)
Offered by lifebe

4.0 out of 5 stars Casual Bag, 7 Jan. 2016
This is a nice bag. It's made of a lightweight canvas fabric and the quality of the stitching and finish is good. I have only used the bag a few times, and so far, it's proving to be durable and coping with the weight of the usual stuff that I carry in a handbag. I often use a canvas bag during the warmer months, so this bag will get a better test in the summer.
There are useful pockets both on the inside and outside of the bag - some of them zip up, including the main compartment.
The bag comes with a good range of straps - a clip-on shoulder strap and two sets of carry handles. The long shoulder strap is not essential as the longest carry handles are big enough to sit on the shoulder.
I chose the coffee colour with the yellow contrast detail, and overall, I'm pleased with it,

I received this bag for free in exchange for an honest review.

OutdoorMaster Tactical Bungee Dog Leash with Control Handle ( Tan )
OutdoorMaster Tactical Bungee Dog Leash with Control Handle ( Tan )
Offered by OutdoorMaster

4.0 out of 5 stars Bungee Dog Leash, 7 Jan. 2016
This is a good quality dog lead. It’s made of a soft but strong nylon material and looks very well-made. The clip is also sturdy and solid.. Attaching the clip to the collar is a bit trickier than usual, mainly because the clip pushes inwards rather than straight down - it's a case of getting used to it.
This type of lead is ideal for walking our dog anywhere that is likely to be busy or crowded, especially because the extra handle enables us to keep the dog under close control. The bungee feature is also really good for taking the strain when the dog suddenly jerks the lead. Obviously the bungee feature means that the lead extends a little bit more when the dog pulls on it, but I don’ t feel that I can’t control the dog when this happens.
All in all - our dog likes the freedom of an extendable lead on countryside walks, but this lead is proving useful, in the right place!

Christmas Dog Advent Calendar
Christmas Dog Advent Calendar
Offered by T & S Trading (UK) Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Dave didn't like them - Nora did. What a relief!, 27 Dec. 2015
It's a shame that so many other reviewers received this advent calendar in a damaged condition. My calendar arrived in good condition, and all the treats were in place. It was packaged with some other items that I had ordered, in a decent sized box, so maybe this helped to protect it.
The three stars rating is because my dog didn't really like the treats. I was surprised because he isn't a fussy eater, but I think the treats were too hard for him. I managed to get one down him, but I had to break it up first. The treats were smallish, quite chunky and hard in texture.
On a positive note, my sister's little dog really liked them. It didn't have any problems eating them and wolfed them down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20