Profile for Mrs. A. L. White > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. L. White

Mrs. A. L. White "Madwhite" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Timbuk2 Envelope Sleeve for Kindle Fire HD 7" with 360 degree protection, Black PU/Black Perf/Black Perf (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" [Previous Generation])
Price: 20.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet!, 20 July 2014
Pleased with wallet, it protects my kindle and isn't to bulky. Great price to boot!!

Head Jog 88 Purple Ceramic Ionic Radial Brush 43mm
Head Jog 88 Purple Ceramic Ionic Radial Brush 43mm
Price: 6.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth getting!, 20 July 2014
Good brush, gets the heat through with the hair dryer so all my hair gets dried.

Dark Strokes. Collector's Edition
Dark Strokes. Collector's Edition
Price: 1.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 July 2014
Great graphic's, keeps you interested and very good story to go along with it. thoroughly enjoying it!

CatIt Senses Play Circuit
CatIt Senses Play Circuit
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love it!, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: CatIt Senses Play Circuit (Misc.)
I'm so pleased I brought my 2 babies this toy, they love it! It's cute because they will play with it alone or together and where it is in the room they have to walk past it to go out and as they walk by they can't help themselves and have a little play with it. It's so funny to see it! But in my eyes that's the mark of a great toy!

Happy (from Despicable Me 2)
Happy (from Despicable Me 2)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Because I'm Happy!, 2 Jun 2014
Pharrell, Pharrell, Pharrell what have you done to my brain! I can't stop singing this tune, it's on repeat all the time in my head! Brill song, it's going to be high up in the best songs of all times mark my words for it!!

Constantine [Blu-ray] [2005] [Region Free]
Constantine [Blu-ray] [2005] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Keanu Reeves
Price: 8.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 2 Jun 2014
I never saw this movie when it 1st came out and heard from many people that it was poor (including my hubby!) so never really bothered with it. So when it was on telly recently decided to give it a go as you can always change channel if it's rubbish! But I stuck with it and thoroughly enjoyed it! Don't know why others slate it as for a super natural film it has it all. I'm happy with it and a young Shia Labeouf did great for one of his 1st movies!

Insidious Chapter 2 [Blu-ray]
Insidious Chapter 2 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Patrick Wilson
Price: 6.90

3.0 out of 5 stars O.K for a sequal, 2 Jun 2014
I loved insidious and hoped for an as good sequal, it failed in some parts like keeping to the storyline of carrying on from the 1st movie and didn't have any jumpy parts. I'd call it a luke warm movie.

Hauck Abe Changing Bag (Black/ Beige)
Hauck Abe Changing Bag (Black/ Beige)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought this as a gift, 2 Jun 2014
Brought this as a gift for my Niece who needed a changing bag but wanted something trendy looking as she is only young. She is over the moon with it, perfect colour to match her stroller and looks like a satchel rather than a changing bag. She said there is plenty of room in it for all her needs for a whole day. She loves it so I'm pleased.

Counting Stars
Counting Stars
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song!, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Counting Stars (MP3 Download)
I have always had a soft spot for One Republic and this song reminds me why, a catchy song that has your toe tapping and singing a long.

Rather Be
Rather Be
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great voice, great future!, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rather Be (MP3 Download)
Saw Lesher on the voice and thought her voice was catchy and when she sang this song it suited her and I think she did a cracking version of this song and dare I say it better version hence why I've brought it!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14