Profile for Mrs. A. L. White > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. L. White

Mrs. A. L. White "Madwhite" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- Shorter 19" Single length Rod
Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- Shorter 19" Single length Rod
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy ever!!, 19 Aug 2014
Best toy ever!! It wears my 2 out within 10 minutes! And they can't get enough of it, whoever thought of this was a cat genius!! Even Jackson Galaxy uses this toy on 'My Cat from hell'!!!

Ratatouille Frenzy attachment- Fits Flying Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys
Ratatouille Frenzy attachment- Fits Flying Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys

2.0 out of 5 stars Cats say No!, 19 Aug 2014
I'm afraid my cats don't like it, They much prefer the feather attachment.

CELEBRATE - LIVE FROM THE SSE HYDRO GLASGOW
CELEBRATE - LIVE FROM THE SSE HYDRO GLASGOW
Price: 14.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Concert!, 19 Aug 2014
We saw the concert at the LG Arena Birmingham and it was a great show and the atmosphere in the arena through the whole night was amazing. A great memento of an amazing night.

Seating Arrangements
Seating Arrangements
Price: 3.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't get along with the book, 19 Aug 2014
I stayed with the book right up to half way but couldn't get into the story. The beginning was good then it kind of lost it's way,it kept jumping back and forth from the present to the past and character to character which confused me. I know it won many awards but I couldn't get on with it.

Skeletons
Skeletons
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, especially on holiday!!, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: Skeletons (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't sure at first with this book it started a little slow but it soon picked up with all the twists and turns I couldn't put it down! I read it on holiday and had finished it by the middle of the 2nd week. It's very enjoyable and the characters are well written so you do get a picture in your head of them and do get involved in them. The only downside is the ending wasn't rounded enough in my eyes, it was sort of left hanging. But otherwise a good book worth reading.

Love, Lipstick and Lies
Love, Lipstick and Lies
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars fall in love and get married, 5 Aug 2014
I've read all of Katie's Auto-Biographies but they are all starting to merge into the same thing now, met man, fall in love and get married! I do feel for her in a way she wants what we all want, a Prince Charming! But 3 Auto-Biographies, really! And I put money on she hasn't finished there what with the craziness of this recent marriage, lookout for number 4 being realised soon!!

Sing
Sing
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit by young Ed !!, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: Sing (MP3 Download)
Great song, gets you bopping along no matter where you hear it! As good as the 'The A Team' in my eyes.

Stylist UK
Stylist UK
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing is free!!, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Stylist UK (App)
Rubbish!! Have to pay to read magazine, not free at all!!

PACK OF 5 LINT ROLLERS - REMOVES DUST DIRT AND ANIMAL HAIR FROM CLOTHING AND FURNITURE
Offered by value 4 money
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor lint paper!!, 28 July 2014
I brought this product with the extra 5 lint tubes because we have 2 cats that moult a lot. And I'm glad I did in a way because you need one tube just to clear one item of clothing because the lint is poor and doesn't collect a lot of dirt or fur. Very poor product and wouldn't by this product in future.

Lake House
Lake House
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great game from Alawar, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Lake House (App)
I've played another Alawar game before and really enjoyed it and this game so far has not disappointed yet. I love the fact there is a story line to the game and lots of different mini puzzles along the way it keeps you interested. Will defiantly buy other games by Alawar.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16