Profile for kicked > Reviews

Content by kicked

kicked

WD Scorpio Blue 320GB 5400 RPM SATA Mobile Internal Hard Drive OEM (8 MB,2.5 inch,Sony Playstation PS3 Compatible)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy!, 9 Jun 2014
A bit of homework, stripped the old one out of my Dell Inspiron, waited for the delivery and replaced it with this new one. Very well packaged, on time with the delivery and within 15 mins I had fired up the laptop and was reinstalling the operating system. I'm no expert but this couldn't have been easier but just make sure you research before doing it.

Anker® New Laptop Battery for Dell Inspiron 15R (N5010) 15R (N5110) 17R (N7010) 17R (N7110) 13R (N3010) 14R (N4010) 14R (N4110) M5110 M4110 M501 M503 Series, Fits P/N J1KND 4T7JN 312-0234 - 18 Months Warranty [Li-ion 6-cell 4400mAh/49WH]

5.0 out of 5 stars Plug and Play!, 16 Jan 2014
I read the reviews because I was in two minds as to a Dell replacement or another make. I'd heard of Anker before and the comments were very positive. I'm the sort of person who likes stuff to do what it's supposed to and I'm pleased to report that this battery does just that. Excellent packaging and within 2 minutes, old battery off the laptop (an Inspiron 15R) and on with the new. Quite literally a Plug and Play scenario. The battery was 90% charged and even as I type this, I don't have a cable draped across the room. I'm really pleased with it and would have no issues with a recommendation.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 1 Feb 2013
The sticker arrived on time and the cost was reasonable. My problem came when actually sticking it to the wall. A matt paint surface should be fine, but no. I would hate to stick it to a really smooth surface. Basically the backing sheet which holds all the letters in place as you apply, is actually more adhesive than the lettering itself. So despite my best efforts and reading the instructions again, the best way is to peel in a downward flat to the wall method. It's still very difficult, but a bit of patience and a steady hand works well.

Samsung Vehicle Dock Kit for Galaxy S II
Samsung Vehicle Dock Kit for Galaxy S II
Offered by RCUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge!, 17 Nov 2011
It works well but due to the size of the phone itself,the holder is marginally larger than that.So when stuck to the windscreen it would obscure your view in a smaller car.I have a dashboard and display the size of Brazil so managed to stick it there and not the screen. In all honesty you would be better off with just the charger and not the holder.If you have the mesh protector on the phone then this must be removed before the phone goes in the holder too. I would recommend this but only really if you use the GPS/SatNav function of the S2 and you are on a long journey. Otherwise it's a bit of a faff!!