Profile for AD > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
9ct Yellow Gold Cubic Zirconia Leverback Earrings
9ct Yellow Gold Cubic Zirconia Leverback Earrings

2.0 out of 5 stars Is it gold? I am not completely sure. ..., 12 July 2014
Is it gold? I am not completely sure. Most likely it is so called gold filled where a layer of gold is applied over cheap metal. Since I put them on my ears they started irritating and upsetting them. I am allergic to any other metal than gold and that gave me indication this is not gold. Don't think worth that money. Gold plated usually are very cheap.

Anchor Hocking Glassware 95089 Cinch 20 Pack - 20 Large Tumblers Glass Glasses Cups Whiskey Wine Hi ball Cups
Offered by Cheerful Bargains Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars very fragile, 25 Jun 2014
Very fragile glasses. Already several broke in the dishwasher. Well probably the quantity offered is to compensate the poor quality. Cheap product.

Waterproof printing high-grade PVC apron, warm and clean gloves,pack,Green
Waterproof printing high-grade PVC apron, warm and clean gloves,pack,Green
Offered by ValenRainbow®

1.0 out of 5 stars very dissapointed, 25 Jun 2014
Waited ages for the delivery. Low quality. I should had gone to one poun shop and buy one.would not recommend.

ARCTIC Breeze Mobile - 92 mm USB Fan for Everywhere - Perfect for Notebooks , Laptops , Netbooks
Offered by NORDPC

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous product, 25 Jun 2014
This product is dangerous. Fan has no any cover and can easilly hurt you.
..............would not reccomend. I can't say more. It should not be allowed on the market. Don't buy specially if you have little children
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2014 9:47 PM BST

World Organics Liquid Kelp 60 ml
World Organics Liquid Kelp 60 ml
Offered by STRATTON UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't really know what is in the bottle., 12 May 2014
Well I got the bottle today.It is written with extremely small letters to use 4 drops. Some of the liquid spilt on my hand. I smell it- no smell. I test it - no test. Is it water? Did I pay for the smallest bottle of water. I will take the bottle to a laboratory for a testing.

Hairsprays by TIGI Bed Head Hair Care Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo 238ml
Hairsprays by TIGI Bed Head Hair Care Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo 238ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 April 2014
Very good product. I like the brand bed head. The smell is nice. The quality is excellent. Does perfect job and since I am using it I don't have to wash my hair every day.

Zalman ZM-NC3 Ultra Quiet Cooler for Up to 17 inch Laptop
Zalman ZM-NC3 Ultra Quiet Cooler for Up to 17 inch Laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 April 2014
Excellent product.I purchased a several coolers but they stopped working after a while or the cables went broken or simply didn't cool enough and my laptop went overheated, This cooler is the best. Did amazing job. Laptop stays cool. Th fan is quiet,The connection of the cables is discreet and protected.Just excellent product. I would recomend to everyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a good product, 15 Dec 2013
Its a good and very useful product.I bought it for present for my partner...He told me that it the most useful present he ever had...Relieves the pains in his back...

18 inch Gold Cones and Baubles Christmas Wreath
18 inch Gold Cones and Baubles Christmas Wreath

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess its ok, 15 Dec 2013
Well...Its ok but look rather cheap....I guess for this money you get what you pay for....Its ok for outside ...

ACR Stove Glass Cleaner 750ml- For Stovax-Aga-Morso-Clearview
ACR Stove Glass Cleaner 750ml- For Stovax-Aga-Morso-Clearview
Offered by Galleon Fireplaces

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 2 Dec 2013
Cleans well and easy. Prevent of build up more black smoke. Fast delivery. Good amount.Would buy it again. And would recomend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3