Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Forest of Dean, United Kingdom)

Suma Organic Apple and Blackcurrant Juice 400 ml (Pack of 6)
Suma Organic Apple and Blackcurrant Juice 400 ml (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars just love it, 27 April 2013
as someone who is allergic to many drinks, it is fantastic to be able to find something that is delicious and which is healthy for me. I also appreciate the ability to buy in bulk in order to save postage. I also know that I will always have some in my cupboard. This is delicious with sparling water, or in the winter with some hot water.

Raw food recipes to make you SHINE Inside and Out
Raw food recipes to make you SHINE Inside and Out
by Rebecca Kane

5.0 out of 5 stars Why aren't all raw cookbooks like this, 8 Dec. 2012
I have so many raw recipe books on my shelves that it becomes a hassle to keep looking for one. But this little recipe booklet just stands on my kitchen worksurface, looking gorgeous. I love the fact that I can just flip over the pages everytime I am in the kitchen wondering what to do and find a brilliant recipe that I can try. Rebecca has created really tasty recipes and a wonderful way to make sure that you always have them at hand. Love it.

Raw Food 101
Raw Food 101
Dvd ~ Tanya Alekseeva

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 10 May 2012
This review is from: Raw Food 101 (DVD)
DVD arrived quickly and I eagerly put it in my DVD player. I was not disappointed, Tanya was an inspirations. This DVD is good for new rawfoodists who are based in the UK and want to see information that is UK based and familiar (as opposed to all the good US based ones). A good range of starter recipes and very clear instructions on what to do. If you are new to rawfood or just started out and what inspiration, I would buy this DVD. Well Done Tanya.

Detox Your World: Quick and Lasting Results for a Beautiful Mind, Body and Spirit
by Shazzie

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Detox Book you will need to buy., 19 Jun. 2003
This book is a handbook of information for the person seeking a more healthier lifestyle. It provides a wealth of practical knowledge on how to get rid of the nasties in life in order to attract a higher level of health.... and lets face it, in today's society we need all the help we can get. By providing reasons why you should change your habits.. you may be shocked at how much you are poisoning yourself..and the benefits you may acquire by changing your ways little by little.. Shazzie opens up a new way of thinking that will change your life for the better. Detoxing is not just about diet, there are many things that we can do to create a better environment for ourselves and others and Shazzie, in her lively and realistic style, shows you how it can be done. You can follow some of her detox plans or else you can use the book to look at areas in which you can improve. We all know deep down that health is vital to enjoying our lives fully, when you start to acquire a new level of health, you start to enjoy a higher level of life. So dont delay..life is too short...get the knowledge..get the goods...get the picture....before it is too late. What a wonderful book. Well done Shazzie, this book is going to have a great impact on people's lives.

Feel-good Food: A Guide to Intuitive Eating
Feel-good Food: A Guide to Intuitive Eating
by Susie Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars a great book to start eating healthier, 8 Aug. 2000
There are so many books which tell you what you should eat and what you should not. This book is refreshing in that it allows YOU the eater to determine what is right for you. Eating RAW is a journey but you can decide where to go and at what speed. This books gently helps you to try raw food path and shows you that your intuition will lead you along it. This book is a good friend that you will want to take with you.