Profile for Sues > Reviews

Hemlock Grove - The Complete First Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Famke Janssen
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 9 July 2014
Brilliant series, cannot wait for the next season. The story line grips you from the start and certainly keeps you guessing.

Wedo Rotondo 24575501 Desk Tidy Round 9 Compartments Black
Wedo Rotondo 24575501 Desk Tidy Round 9 Compartments Black
Price: 6.86

4.0 out of 5 stars fits nicely on my desk, 9 July 2014
Well made, fits nicely on my desk, makes a nice change with the curve design. Also handy for holding comp slips etc

Purple MUGGI v2 - Mug carrier / tray
Purple MUGGI v2 - Mug carrier / tray
Offered by WOWOOO
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars well made and great colour. I keep getting asked in my workplace ..., 9 July 2014
Very robust, well made and great colour. I keep getting asked in my workplace where I bought it from, says it all.

Professional Beauty Case Organizer Mombasa Imperial Pink Manicure Tools Storage Box
Offered by Roo Beauty Limited
Price: 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great colour and very sturdy, 9 July 2014
Really well made, great colour and very sturdy. Plenty of room in the bottom, would have just preferred the smaller inside trays to be a little larger as you are restricted on items to fill these spaces. Other than this great product

Women Heart Pattern Bowknot Accent Rectangle Cosmetic Bag Pouch Red
Women Heart Pattern Bowknot Accent Rectangle Cosmetic Bag Pouch Red
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 7.07

5.0 out of 5 stars good size, nice and deep and really good design, 9 July 2014
Well made, good size, nice and deep and really good design, what more can I say really pleased with my purchase.

Exposed (The Exposed Series Book 1)
Exposed (The Exposed Series Book 1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 29 Jun 2014
Keeps you gripped, was longing for next book when I finished the current series, luckily not having to wait to long. Although it is the same type of story with the rich male and the female role struggling to makes ends meet, it did have a different twist to the storyline as with all these types of books the sex is very graphic and steamy. This is the first time I have read Deborah Bladon books I may try others now that I am hooked.

Size K - Women's Sterling Silver Mojo and Mojo Ring. (Sizes K to T Available). Beautifully presented in a pretty box with a bow.
Offered by Gable and Croft
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design, 15 Jun 2014
Great design and well made and very good value. I wanted it for my small finger, went by the measurements on the sizing chart but it was still too large so now wearing on a larger finger.

Avivo Neoprene Thumb Brace Support Wrap - Right
Avivo Neoprene Thumb Brace Support Wrap - Right
Offered by Betterlife at LloydsPharmacy
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 15 Jun 2014
This is the second set I have tried and this is the best. The previous supports I purchased irritated my skin and covered too much of my hand. these are perfect, comfortable, easy to put on with arthritic hands and do not irritate my skin, the added bonus is they come in left and right hand supports which most designs do not. I would highly recommend

Q Connect Stand/Copyholder for Monitor - Black
Q Connect Stand/Copyholder for Monitor - Black
Price: 17.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Jun 2014
Really useful for copy typing and design work on your PC. The only downside it should have some rubber pads on the bottom of the pull out page holder as it keeps sliding on the desk, I have put a bit of blue tack on the bottom.

Heritage Celtic Knotwork Band Ring SP22820HPL_09- Size L
Heritage Celtic Knotwork Band Ring SP22820HPL_09- Size L

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design, 15 Jun 2014
Great design and very good value, the only down side I measured my finger as instructed but was still 2 sizes too large, so gave it to a friend rather than send it back, she was delighted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5