Profile for Stamper 57 > Reviews

Content by Stamper 57

Stamper 57

Page: 1 | 2
Mixed Media Art Adventures (Green Crafts)
Mixed Media Art Adventures (Green Crafts)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mixed media crafting, 5 Dec 2014
I love this lady's work,always get new ideas and its always affordable,what more could a crafter want?
I first found one of Mahes books when looking for ideas and techniques,since then have picked up others,finding something in each of them and would recommend to all levels of paper crafters.

Damaged Good
Damaged Good

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great read, 15 Nov 2014
This review is from: Damaged Good (Kindle Edition)
This fully deserves a five star rating. I am a big fan of many different authors and this has joined my list.
Science fiction and characters to enjoy,not perfect,flawed as we all are,what fun.
I hate spoilers so it you like Simon R Greens Deathstalker series,mixed with a bit of Star Wars and just a bit of Dr Who try this. You will not be disappointed,I am looking forward to the next one,which I really hope will not be long in coming.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2014 7:06 PM GMT

M&K Tracking (Maggie MacKay - Magical Tracker Book 4)
M&K Tracking (Maggie MacKay - Magical Tracker Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Tracker, 9 Oct 2014
I have read many books about vampires and gutsy women,this meets both in the middle.
Maggie is entertaining and likeable and down to earth,Killian is an elf with a history and I want to know more.
The fourth in the series and I hope not the last,read them all,so much more than just a story which has an ending you see coming,reminds me of Simon R Green at his best.

Demon Driven (The Demon Accords Book 2)
Demon Driven (The Demon Accords Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Demon driven, 11 April 2014
Not long enough,characters fleshing out and their abilities growing,enjoyable and entertaining.
Fantasy set in a world not far from today,good reading.

God Touched (The Demon Accords Book 1)
God Touched (The Demon Accords Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars God touched, 11 April 2014
A new author for me,a lover of Simon R Green,Robert Heinlein and Anne McCaffrey,this was a joy to read.
The characters are not too perfect,the pace just right for wanting to turn the page,and I look forward to the next one.

Black Frost
Black Frost

4.0 out of 5 stars Black frost, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Black Frost (Kindle Edition)
A new author for me, I have been a long time reader of all types of fiction and to see Heinlein in the list of his own reading history was a hint that this could be something special.
I did read it in one long sitting,ancient and modern put together in a way that made me want more.
For lovers of true escapism a cracking good read.

The Island - Final Chapters (Fallen Earth Book 5)
The Island - Final Chapters (Fallen Earth Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars The island, 8 May 2013
I have read many books about the end of the human race over the years and as always some better than others.
This was not quite what I expected, but I found this to be a real page turner. I was interested in the characters, and my guesses were so far from the mark that I had to keep reading when I should have been doing other things.
Not what I expected but a good read, and I wait for the next impatiently.

Make a card awesome! A step-by-step guide to creative card making techniques (Green Crafts Book 7)

3.0 out of 5 stars Upcycling, 25 Feb 2013
I was curious about the book,having looked at the Facebook link. It is American, so the paint chips are a lot bigger than the ones that we can get here.
The use of the chips is interesting,and to use them with the cuttlebug gave me some good ideas.
It is quite simple but a good way to look at things differently,I also liked the way that the book gives the link to the YouTube video.

The Tomb of the Gods (Matt Drake Book 4)
The Tomb of the Gods (Matt Drake Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking good read, 12 Feb 2013
The fourth in the Matt Drake series, I read this and was left wanting.
More soon please , the character is entertaining, likeable, and I wanted him to have some downtime with more adventures to come, true turn the page till you finish.

The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D.'s Christmas Carol (An Agent Ward short story)
The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D.'s Christmas Carol (An Agent Ward short story)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 5 Jan 2013
I have read and loved The man from U.N.D.E.A.D. in his previous adventures, this short story made my day.
Clever,witty and so in character,both for the hero and the plot borrowed for the season.
A rival for Simon R Green, a joy to escape into.

Page: 1 | 2