Profile for Catherine > Reviews

Content by Catherine

Catherine

Page: 1 | 2
Meridian 100% Crunchy Almond Butter 170g (Order 6 For 1 Box)
Meridian 100% Crunchy Almond Butter 170g (Order 6 For 1 Box)
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer than the smooth version., 18 Jun 2014
I haven't bought this from Amazon yet (I get it in the supermarket). It is really nice with no added salt so you could use it with sweet food if you want. It tends to separate a bit so you do need to mix it up but that shows that it doesn't have tons of added stuff in it. I much prefer the crunchy to the smooth version of this!

Daffodil WMS108B Wired Optical Mouse - 3 Button PC Mouse with Scrollwheel and Retractable USB Cable - For Laptop / Netbook / Desktop Computers - Supported by: Microsoft Windows (8 / 7 / XP / Vista) and Apple MAC (OS X +) - No Batteries Needed
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 20 Jan 2014
Much better than the mouse it replaced - which didn't track well and was jumpy. This one is good and I would recommend it.

Rainbow Club Clara Ivory Wedding Shoes Size 5.5
Rainbow Club Clara Ivory Wedding Shoes Size 5.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes - but consider getting half a size bigger., 20 Jan 2014
I am usually a 5.5 and I had to exchange them for the 6 - which was still a snug fit!
Finally found some shoes I could walk in (and dance in too). I'm not a heel wearer really and I have problems with stilettos (very unstable on them), but these were great. I've heard stories of other brides having to take their shoes off after the ceremony because they'd got shoes that were too high. I am really glad I got something with a modest heel that I could wear all day and I managed to dance in them too on a wooden floor without falling over - result!

12 MINI TOUCHABLE BUBBLE PACKS
12 MINI TOUCHABLE BUBBLE PACKS
Offered by BargainShop_London

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Jan 2014
I didn't realise that 'touchable' meant you could touch them - duh! These were fun gifts for the younger guests at our Wedding. Grown-ups were also amazed that they didn't burst when they landed on things.

Pack of 12 Velcro Self Grip Hair Rollers. Approx 4cm Diameter.
Pack of 12 Velcro Self Grip Hair Rollers. Approx 4cm Diameter.
Offered by Beautifeye

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't stay in., 20 Jan 2014
Don't know what I am doing wrong but try as I might these just don't stay in! I have shoulder length, fine hair so I didn't expect it to have too many problems.

2 Piece Wedding Cake Knife and Server Set
2 Piece Wedding Cake Knife and Server Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on first use/cut, 20 Jan 2014
Looked pretty good, but the knife failed on the first use - that is the first cut! It was as we were trying to cut our Wedding Cake so we had an audience too. It broke where the blade meets the handle. At least I only needed it for one day and had no plans for keeping it long term.

50 Linen Feel Luxury Dark Blue Paper Napkins
50 Linen Feel Luxury Dark Blue Paper Napkins
Offered by Crown Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 20 Jan 2014
Thick napkins as described. Used for our wedding. Would recommend if you want better quality napkins but don't want to get fabric ones.

Pack of 50 Luxury Airlaid Powder Blue Napkins - Linen Feel
Pack of 50 Luxury Airlaid Powder Blue Napkins - Linen Feel
Offered by Crown Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 20 Jan 2014

Sistema, Sandwich Box x 3 (1 Lime, 1 Aqua, 1 Pink)
Sistema, Sandwich Box x 3 (1 Lime, 1 Aqua, 1 Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandwich sized sandwich box!, 20 Jan 2014
Great size for sandwiches. It really annoys me that most sandwich boxes are exactly the wrong size for any bread I have found, but these are just right.
I haven't noticed any 'plasticy' smells either, which can often be a problem.

Tuff-Luv Herringbone Tweed protective sleeve case cover for 15" Devices including; Macbook Air Pro Retina, Dell Inspiron, Toshiba, HP Chromebook Envy Pavilion / Spectre / Essential, Sony Vaio - Brown
Offered by Tuff-Luv

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - looks good and protective, 20 Jan 2014
No problems with this case. Bought as a Christmas present for my husband. He really likes it. The padding makes it feel safe.

Page: 1 | 2