Profile for Catherine > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
PAVO 8002924 A2 Cutting Mat cutting mat 600 x 450 mm blue
PAVO 8002924 A2 Cutting Mat cutting mat 600 x 450 mm blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Not self-healing?, 27 April 2016
This mat is described as being self-healing, but I do not think that it is. It is a hard surface and not as I had expected.

Riviera Purple Pink Stripes Non Slip Machine Washable Rug. Available in 7 Sizes (66cm x 120cm)
Offered by Rugs Supermarket (Dispatched Within 12 Hours)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brightens up a dark hallway - useful that it is washable, 27 April 2016
Brightens up our hall way. As described and pictured. I chose this rug because it can go in the washing machine. Our front door is right by the bottom of the stairs so we have to walk across the door mat when we move through the house. Having a mat that is washable is really useful! Seems to wash well.

Kids Non Slip Machine Washable ABC Educational Play Mat. Available in 4 Sizes (100cm x 160cm)
Offered by Rugs Supermarket (Dispatched Within 12 Hours)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great - colourful low-pile rug, 27 April 2016
Great Rug. I chose a size that would suit our living room and could later be used in our 6 month old's bedroom.
I picked this rug because baby's play gym has a silky surface and, as she cannot yet crawl, I thought she needed something she could get a better grip on to push up because it has a low-pile carpet finish. She hasn't managed to crawl yet, but I think this will help her. It is brightly coloured (as shown) and will be useful in teaching colours and the alphabet in future. I love the fact it is washable. It smelt a bit 'carpety' when we first received it but after a bit of airing and a few washes it is ok now.

Tea Infuser
Tea Infuser
Offered by Nothing but Tea Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - fits my teapot, 29 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Tea Infuser (Kitchen & Home)
Great - it fitted in my existing tea pot so I can now use loose leaf tea without an external strainer.

Lifeventure Thermal Mug
Lifeventure Thermal Mug
Offered by SDJ Sports Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars No leaky coffee., 29 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Lifeventure Thermal Mugs (Misc.)
The seal is really good, nothing leaks. I take it to work with me in the mornings to drink in the office.

EB484659VU original Samsung Li-Ion Battery (1500mA) for Samsung i8150 Galaxy W, i8350 Omnia W, S5690 Galaxy Xcover, S8600 Wave 3, YP-GS1 Galaxy S WiFi 3.6 (Non-Retail Packaging)
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

4.0 out of 5 stars Good battery., 29 Sept. 2014
I've been using this replacement battery for many months now and it is still doing well, no problems and a good price!

Metal curtain hooks, zinc plated professional quality, 30 of
Metal curtain hooks, zinc plated professional quality, 30 of
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick - heavier curtains need these rather than plastic ones., 29 Sept. 2014
Much better than plastic. My curtains aren't falling down anymore!

Caltrad Massaging Silicon Gel insoles for Sore Feet Relief, Shock Absorption, Running / Hiking (Womens 6-9)
Offered by chinkyboo

4.0 out of 5 stars Be careful how you cut it - think about where your arches are!, 29 Sept. 2014
I cut these using an old insole as a template but with the drawn on lines as guidance.
The problem is that the arches were then not in the right place. I managed to fix it by cutting chunks out of the arch support - not ideal but it seemed to do the trick. If you bare this in mind then you should be able to make them fit.

Ecco Bella Brown Mascara
Ecco Bella Brown Mascara
Offered by Nature's Remedies

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit slow drying, 29 Sept. 2014
It doesn't dry very quickly but it seems to last ok. It is supposed to be safer for use so I can put up with the slow drying, it just takes a couple of minutes.

Strong Durable Self-Adhesive Anti-Slip Stick on Shoe Grip Pads Non-slip Rubber Sole Protectors
Offered by VRealityUK

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless - Not remotely sticky, 29 Sept. 2014
These are not self-adhesive, they are slightly tacky at best. I contacted the seller to say that they were not sticky, do you have to iron them, what is going on? They completely failed to respond to my message.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3