Profile for warrington england > Reviews

Sony MDRXB30EX Extra Bass In-Ear Headphones - Black
Sony MDRXB30EX Extra Bass In-Ear Headphones - Black
Offered by DealZone
Price: 25.02

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent in ear phones, need equalization,but superb!, 4 Jun 2014
Awesome, I've used sonys all my life on and off, my favourite phones are new beats studios, we won't go in to that apart from to say u haters DO NOT know what ur on about, don't hate the player,hate the game.nuff said. These sonys are top! Especially for your phone,bit of equalisation required but everyone's ears are different, seriously, these sound unbelievable for in ear phones, get em, try em out, they rock!!!!!

Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 2.0 Over-Ear Headphones - Black
Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 2.0 Over-Ear Headphones - Black
Price: 269.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop hating beats just coz u cant afford them!, 4 Jun 2014
First of all, I'm sick of reading reviews about other headphones that say " much better than beats" i suspect that those people have either not listened to them, or can't afford them! These headphones are amazing, I'm a earphone junky, when money permits I will buy whatever takes my fancy and just use them and see what I think, and what I think is these are the best I've heard, they're loud, bright, nice bass etc, other phones leave me messing about with android equalisers and not being too impressed at the end. If u can afford, and u want shear quality from ur phone,tab, HiFi, TV etc, get these! And to all you haters, these headphones mash ur sennheisers and sonys and such, and i know coz I've got pairs of them as well!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2014 10:01 PM BST

Skullcandy Uprock 2.0 On-Ear Headphones with Mic - Black / Black
Skullcandy Uprock 2.0 On-Ear Headphones with Mic - Black / Black
Price: 24.19

4.0 out of 5 stars skull candy uprock, 14 Jan 2014
I love my beats headphones, but havin walked round town in them, everybody looks (some people may like that) but not me. so, needed some smaller phones, these were 20 quid, just got them today and they are very good. if u want a pair of headphones that don't cost u a months pay and just want volume/sound these do the job nicely!

Choice of Weapon
Choice of Weapon
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 22 Jun 2012
This review is from: Choice of Weapon (Audio CD)
Hello, i got in to the cult about '87 and, to be honest i absolutely loved them,but, my life moved on, and so did my music. just bought this album because they're one of my favourite bands of my life so far! and its FANTASTIC! It took me about 3 listens to appreciate how good it is. BUT ITS GOOD! So good Ive just booked tickets to see them in manchester in september. buy it ! take a few listens, Enjoy!

Sony MDR-ED21LP Groove Shaped Earpiece headphones
Sony MDR-ED21LP Groove Shaped Earpiece headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars superb!, 7 Dec 2011
ive tried many ear/head phones. i like sennheiser hd 205s in the house ,but for my phone (mp3 player) you cant get better,these are THE best earphones money can buy for the low price, i have sennheiser cx 400 2s and i dont like the sound from them at all. buy these, for a tenner they're amazing. P.S. these are 15 pounds in my local asda.(december 2011) im going to buy another pair at this price, i love em!

KC-Electronics Motorola Defy Black Mesh Net Case + LCD Screen Protector Guard
KC-Electronics Motorola Defy Black Mesh Net Case + LCD Screen Protector Guard

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job!, 19 May 2011
this is exactly what i paid for, i cant fault it. gives the back and sides of the phone protection, does'nt obstruct any of the ports, spot on! you also get a full screen protector, for the price you aint gonna beat it! just need to add that i have now ordered 2 products from this company and the speed of despatch and delivery is second to none, ordered on friday eve, arrived tuesday morn. well done KC, will be ordering again!

The Cream Of Clapton
The Cream Of Clapton
Price: 3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars concurence!, 18 Mar 2011
This review is from: The Cream Of Clapton (Audio CD)
hello! personally i agree with one of the reviewers, eric has made so so much music that i dont envy the task of selecting tracks for the "cream" of any artist. but this is clapton we're talkin about, it has some good tracks, (obviously) but there are more out there. my peresonal fave album is backless! a faultless album in my opinion. any way, moral of the story is, mr clapton has bein around my whole life, and most of my parents life too, and he is superb! Get some and enjoy!

Sony Bravia KDL40EX401U 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview
Sony Bravia KDL40EX401U 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview

4.0 out of 5 stars superb!, 1 Mar 2011
This tv is exellent! i first bought a samsung,cost me nearly a grand! 3 years later there was a dark shadow in the middle of the screen. i personally would like/expect something ive paid nearly a 1000 pound for (tvs have come down in price alot since then) to last alot longer. anyway, bought this sony as a replacement and im far from dissapointed, picture is spot on especialy when using HD and blu ray is amazing! i havent had bluray long and have just watched iron man 2, the picture made me smile all the way through. inputs are a plenty, 4 HDMI and 2 scart, component etc... overall, this is a fantastic tv, that good that i think i will never buy anything other than sony again! warning! dont buy samsung! they are a waste of money! update! I forgot to mention the usb input which I use for downloaded divex movies, also, I have'nt had any of the problems such as not recognizing inputs, dont understand other reviewers metioning that it takes 7 seconds to come on, come home, switch on, take ur coat off while it sets its self up! seriously! u will not find abetter tv for the money, sony's got it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2011 5:19 PM BST

Jamie Oliver - Jamie At Home The Complete Series [DVD]
Jamie Oliver - Jamie At Home The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Helen Downing
Price: 7.57

3.0 out of 5 stars superb!, 4 Dec 2010
i love jamie! he just teaches you how to cook top food, and at amazons price, u gotta have it in ur collection. speedy delivery, excellent price, buy it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2012 3:21 PM BST