Profile for sue and Alan > Reviews

Content by sue and Alan

sue and Alan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
niceeshop(TM) Black 52mm Hard Tulip Screw Mount Lens Hood Flower Petal Lens Hood for Canon Nikon
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

5.0 out of 5 stars lens hood, 3 May 2014
just as ordered this 52mm lens hood to fit my Nikon camera just what I ordered came on time and well packed. alan

USB2.0 A Plug to Micro-B Plug High Speed Cable - 1.8M
USB2.0 A Plug to Micro-B Plug High Speed Cable - 1.8M
Offered by gamingcrazyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars usb cables, 3 May 2014
purchase of two usb a-to usb micro cables 2 metres long one a replacement for my phone charger, and the other as aquick release between my smart phone and my Nikon digital s l r..
I am very please with the cables, just what I required and arrived ahead of time this sat morn 3/ 5/ 2014. Alan

Anker® Uspeed USB 3.0 7-Port Hub with 36W Power Adapter and 3ft USB 3.0 Cable [VIA VL812 Chipset]
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker usb hub, 7 Feb 2014
I needed to extend the usb3 ports on my computer, saw this and having bought Anker products before I purchased this 7 port unit.
It functions with out fault and is a very handy addition to my work station. It came quickly and was well boxed/packed.Alan

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars cable, 5 Feb 2014
just as described and speedy delivery anther extra required because apple decided to change connectors as always more cost to give your loved ones what they want.

VEO - 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit USB/SDHC/TF Card Reader for iPad Mini, iPad 4
Offered by icestation

5.0 out of 5 stars adaptor, 5 Feb 2014
just as described and speedy delivery needed for any usb storage card connection. typical apple always have to buy some thing extra

Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed (PS3)
Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed (PS3)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars race game, 5 Feb 2014
just as described and speedy delivery ordered for my son in law and he likes it its a good game apparently.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2014 1:26 PM BST

iZKA® - Gaming Headset SA-901 with 7.1 Surround Sound (PC) - in-line Remote Control & Mic
Offered by Ur-Choice-Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars gaming headset, 27 Oct 2013
I bought this set of gaming headphones for my new computer. On receiving the package which was well wrapped and arrived very quickly, I was surprised at the quality of this item, actual package containing headphones was very nice and was easy to get into. The headphones are well made and very nice to look at as well as to wear. The sound/volume/mike and mute unit are on a little control pad of their own and all work very well. My only complaint is that I am unable to read Chinese and could not read the small manual that comes with it. Aside from this small niggle the headphones are great and very good value. Alan

R7 Sport Series Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Neckband / Headphones / Headset With Built in Noise cancelling Microphone - Ideal for use with Android Tablets, Apple iPad, iPhone, Moto G, Samsung Galaxy, Smartphones etc - Black & Chrome
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars my pair., 9 Sep 2013
Having purchased these headphones before for my daughters, I was most impressed with the quality and function of these phones. I have been very pleased with my own pair I purchased to go with my tablet, they arrived in very good time and well packed and I thoroughly recommend the for all ages, also there is a very neat microphone built in for phone calls or skypeing.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 S I9300 Red Wallet Side Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Stylus and Polishing Cloth
Offered by MGT Group

5.0 out of 5 stars case for galaxy s3, 9 Sep 2013
chose this case for my wifes new phone, she liked the colour red and it carries her AA card etc. I would definitely recommend this case phone fits beautifully it arrived very quickly and was just what we ordered.

Samsung Galaxy SIII Smartphone (16GB, UK Sim Free Unlocked) - Marble White (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Tech-Cessory Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars new phone for the wife, 9 Sep 2013
I purchased this galaxy s3 for my wife as her previous phone, had limited memory. Her new galaxy s3 is amazing she can use this in conjuction with her employment with out being cut off or lack of signal, she absolutely loves it. The delivery was next day and came well packed, an altogether brilliant purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4