Profile for Karen Topley > Reviews

Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi/Epson Connect
Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi/Epson Connect
Price: 53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great value printer., 27 Feb 2014
Forced to buy a new printer when I upgraded my PC and was a bit resentful because my Lexmark was fine. However I love this. It was easy to set up the wireless connection and it's great not having wires everywhere. Love it.

Girls Childrens Pink Princess Play Wendy House Outdoor Garden Tent Kids Toy
Girls Childrens Pink Princess Play Wendy House Outdoor Garden Tent Kids Toy
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop
Price: 12.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 27 Feb 2014
My granddaughter loves this (she's 6).

The only problem occurs when she has a friend in there with her - it's a bit flimsy and the poles disconnect. However what did I expect for the price?

Acer G206HQLCB 19.5-inch Monitor 5 ms 100M:1 A 200 nits LED Acer EcoDisplay
Acer G206HQLCB 19.5-inch Monitor 5 ms 100M:1 A 200 nits LED Acer EcoDisplay
Offered by Ballicom International
Price: 77.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value monitor., 27 Feb 2014
No problems - works perfectly. Great buy.

What else can I say - it does what it says on the pack!

Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom: Ben and Holly's Noisy Surprise (Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom)
by VARIOUS
Price: 5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspired buy., 27 Feb 2014
Bought this for my autistic 3 year old grandson for Christmas and he loves it. Sits with it up against his ear and loves all the different sounds. Enjoys the pictures too.

Acer Aspire XC-600 Desktop PC (Intel Pentium G2030 3GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDSM, LAN, WLAN, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast!, 27 Feb 2014
I finally had to upgrade my old machine because the slow speed of it was driving me nuts!

This one is great - does exactly what I want and makes up for my slow download speed.

It's given me 2 mild heart attacks though by opening and presenting me with a blank screen and telling me it couldn't find the disc (or something was wrong with the disc). However I switched it off and back on and everything was fine. It could have been me as I'm not very techie but am inclined to 'mess' with things I know nothing about!

Updated to Windows 8.1 and like it!

So far I love this machine....