Profile for Mrs. T. Tomkins > Reviews

Content by Mrs. T. Tomkins

Mrs. T. Tomkins "Mikita Fan" (Loughborough, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
GARDMAN GARDEN PICNIC BENCH PROTECTIVE WINTER COVER
GARDMAN GARDEN PICNIC BENCH PROTECTIVE WINTER COVER
Offered by forestfox_trading

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 8 July 2014
Didn't fit.

Walking on Sunshine (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Walking on Sunshine (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Summer Songs, 8 July 2014
I think it depends on whether you liked the movie or not. For me, it had lots of flaws but also lots of good points (especially the hunky Italian!!). The soundtrack itself has all the songs in the movie, again some hits, some misses. My personal favourites are the title song (Walking on Sunshine), Eternal Flame and If I Could Turn Back Time. In general, it just gives off the feel-good vibe and makes it feel like summer.

The Summer I Wasn't Me
The Summer I Wasn't Me
by Jessica Verdi

5.0 out of 5 stars It's okay to be who you are, 20 May 2014
This review is from: The Summer I Wasn't Me (Paperback)
I loved this book! Haven't really been in a reading mood for a few months (this happens with me every now and then!) but was unable to put this book down and finished it within two days. From reading other reviews, I kind of expected something bad to happen somewhere and when it did, it didn't take me out of the story as it has others. I really enjoyed the characters of Lexi, Matthew and Carolyn. The story takes us on Lexi's adventures to a Christian de-gaying 'summer camp' where she only wants to go through with it to please her mother. However, fate has other things in store for her ... I am really glad that there was a happy ending and I loved all the references to The Great Gatsby. I think I enjoyed it a little more than Jessica's previous book, which was also an enjoyable read. Highly recommended.

Doctor Who:  Regeneration [DVD]
Doctor Who: Regeneration [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Hartnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Doctor Who fan, 25 Jun 2013
A beautifully presented special edition box set with all regenerations (apart from No.8) to date.

As a Doctor Who fan, this is a perfect addition to my collection. I haven't been buying all Doctor Who dvds so this is perfect as I now have a piece of every one of them. It also includes the underappreciated Doctor Who Movie.

Size Matters Not: The Extraordinary Life and Career of Warwick Davis
Size Matters Not: The Extraordinary Life and Career of Warwick Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars The legend that is Willow!, 25 Jun 2013
Love this man. The book is incredibly entertaining and leaves you wanting more. Very moving in places and funny in others.

Locked Out Of Heaven
Locked Out Of Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruno Mars at his best, 25 Jun 2013
Love this song. Heard it on the revamped Beauty & The Beast, so it always makes me think of that programme.

Adam Hills: Inflatable [DVD] [2012]
Adam Hills: Inflatable [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Adam Hills

5.0 out of 5 stars The one with the funny Australian with one leg!, 25 Jun 2013
Loved Adam Hills from the Channel 4 show, The Last Leg so thought we would buy this. Not disappointed at all. Love how he has his shows signed x

Psych: Season 6 Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk [DVD] [2011]
Psych: Season 6 Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ James Roday

5.0 out of 5 stars I know, You know ..., 25 Jun 2013
Always love Shawn and Gus' adventures and they never get boring. Can't wait until Season 7 becomes available next year!

We Own It (Fast & Furious)
We Own It (Fast & Furious)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Song, 25 Jun 2013
Perfect song for an action film. Loved it when we saw the film giving us a recap of the previous films to date.

Ladies Beige Clarks Chorus Jazz Shoe - Size 4
Ladies Beige Clarks Chorus Jazz Shoe - Size 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Clarks Shoes, 17 May 2013
I had the advantage of already trying them on in a Clarks shop but unfortunately could not buy them from there as no Clarks shop had them in my size or fitting. Luckily for me I was able to buy them from Brantano via Amazon and saved £10 too! Highly recommended. Beautiful and comfy shoes. Bought them for a wedding but will enjoy wearing them for other things too! Higly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2