Profile for Annie > Reviews

Content by Annie

Annie

Why is Snot Green?: The Science Museum Question and Answer Book (Science Museum Q & a Book)
by Glenn Murphy

4.0 out of 5 stars Book for a young chap, 19 Feb. 2013
I bought this book for my nephew for Christmas and he loved it, spending the rest of his visit surprising us all with wonderfully obscure and slightly gross facts. Educational, and fun.

World War Z
World War Z

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 19 Feb. 2013
This review is from: World War Z (Kindle Edition)
One of the best books I have every read; well written and thought out, it is an emotional roller coaster of a read. Brooks uses the platform of a zombie apocalypse to tell a series of interlinked stories about humanity and society. One of the few books to ever make me cry, the attention to detail make it equally appealing to my inner geek with the apparent knowledge of warfare and international politics giving this a terrifying level of realism.

The kindle edition is well formatted, with no obvious glitches.

Springfield Women's Black Casual Jacket
Springfield Women's Black Casual Jacket

3.0 out of 5 stars Description different to image, 30 Jan. 2013
This item is listed under shoes, and shows shoes in the image, but the description mentions it as a woman's black jacket?
Which is it? I'm especially interested because if it is the shoes shown in the photo, I would very much like to buy them!