Profile for jojoss > Reviews

Victorinox Tomato Knife , 11 cm , Green Handle
Offered by Everyday Electrics
Price: 5.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tomato knife, 9 July 2014
Super knife for cutting tomatoes and soft food. Not brill with hard cheese etc but is not designed for this. I think it is good value and a very good knife for easily slicing tomatoes, cucumber and such like.

Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Paring Knife- Green
Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Paring Knife- Green
Offered by KG Homewares
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent knife, 9 July 2014
Super knife with many uses. I prefer this for most jobs and it beats some of the more expensive knives for cutting ease , storage and price.
Comes in lots of colours if you want it to match your kitchen !!
The blade is very sharp so the cover is useful when storing in a drawer.

Joseph Joseph Twist, 2-in-1 Silicone Whisk - Green/White
Joseph Joseph Twist, 2-in-1 Silicone Whisk - Green/White
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy whisk, 9 July 2014
Super whisk with various shape options. I use it more than I thought I would as it does actually give good results. I have not bothered to use my electric one for simple processes as this does the trick. Stores well as goes virtually flat. An innovative design.
I have several Joseph products and this is just as good quality and design.

Spray Starch
Spray Starch
Offered by CKONE
Price: 3.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Spray Starch
Great product which does exactly what it says it does. I was unable to find spray starch in the shops so was ideal to be able to purchase from Amazon.

Wella Extra Volume Styling Mousse 500ml [Personal Care]
Wella Extra Volume Styling Mousse 500ml [Personal Care]
Offered by Unwind Me
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product for volume, 1 Jun 2014
This is an excellent product for giving hair volume and lasting results from drying with a hairdryer. I have very thick, straight hair and products are not usually effective but this is excellent.
The size of the container is large so not easy to store out of sight in an average bathroom.
I would recommend this as it does what it says it does.
The contents come out as a thick foam which is easily applied to the hair.

Doodle Dogs (Klutz)
Doodle Dogs (Klutz)
by Liz Hutnick
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 5.66

5.0 out of 5 stars A good fun , learning toy, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Doodle Dogs (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
This was a great success with my six year old grandson who loves dogs and drawing. He was quite taken with the format of a roll of paper and his drawing to copy right by the side of it. He managed excellent results and was very pleased and proud of his achievements. We felt it had helped his accuracy with copying, his attention to detail whilst drawing and most important he loved doing it. The drawing shapes to build up a little dog are built up one by one so easy to follow and the little dogs produced are cute.
The price is about right as the product is good quality and there is a fair sized roll of paper. I am not sure whether you would be able to replace the paper roll when it ran out.
I would recommend this product, possibly up to about nine years of age.

The Knitter's Year
The Knitter's Year
by Debbie Bliss
Price: 15.19

5.0 out of 5 stars A book I return to again and again, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Knitter's Year (Hardcover)
This is a really good source book for knitters who like something different . The patterns are generally quite practical and there is a good variety. I have knitted the string bag in all kinds of colours and it is always well received as a gift especially if it has a gift inside it. The lacy scarf pattern too can be done in a variety of yarns and seems to have a different effect whatever yarn you use. I go to a knitting group and we all use this book . It is the one knitting book I would not give away !

Playtex Cherish Maxi White Briefs 3 Pack X-Large (UK size 16)
Playtex Cherish Maxi White Briefs 3 Pack X-Large (UK size 16)
Offered by A2B_Fashion
Price: 13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Feb 2014
I have been looking for some time for comfy, well fitting white briefs and these fit the bill. Not glamorous but very practical. They wash well and are excellent value at the price for three in a pack. It is an item I will reorder and not trail round the shops only to be disappointed when I cannot find what I need at a sensible price.

OXO Good Grips Hand-Held Mixer
OXO Good Grips Hand-Held Mixer
Price: 16.06

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, 2 Feb 2014
This does exactly what it says. It is a strong beater for quick use such as batters and light mixes. I find it easy to dismantle and clean . It is best to take apart for storage as it has no hanging hook and really needs to be stored in a drawer. I think it is good value and saves getting out a more powerful beater for certain recipes.

A di Alessi Girotondo Napkin Ring, Man, (AKK10 M)
A di Alessi Girotondo Napkin Ring, Man, (AKK10 M)
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little item, 29 Dec 2013
Good value and quality product. Would make a trendy, small gift. It is an item which could be repeated to make a set or mixed and matched with the other designs in the range for an interesting table setting .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5