Profile for jojoss > Reviews

Content by jojoss

jojoss "JOS" (Cheshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
6x Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357FZ - Supreme Quality, Crystal-Clear, Bubble-Free
Offered by protectionfilms24-com

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job !, 22 Aug. 2015
A quality product, easy to apply and does the job well. I had no trouble applying this to my phone with no air bubbles so it must be straightforward. It fitted exactly . I do not think I will need to use the rest of the packet but there are more ! The screen is still 100 percent clear through the protector.

GSD STYLE YOUR MOBILE [TM] Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357 / G357FZ Gel Rubber Silicone Protection Case Cover +STYLUS (New Multi Butterfly)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone cover, 3 Aug. 2015
A lovely smartphone cover for the back of the phone. It is a rubbery material so should give some protection if the item is dropped. The design is very pretty and delicate but is basically a multi coloured butterfly in the centre of the back of the phone. It would be suitable for any age of phone user. Mine is for a Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 and it fits perfectly.

Elizabeth is Missing
Elizabeth is Missing

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to read and enjoy., 31 July 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this book both for the way in which it was written and for the topic on which it was based. I thought the author treated the delicate subject of dementia very well and really gave an insight into the possible effects on the sufferer and on those around. I became very fond of the central character . The way her past memories and the present were skilfully entwined was cleverly done. It is a cheerful book which should not depress the reader at all and the storyline keeps your interest to the last. I would highly recommend it as a well written novel and a book with a difference.

The Ballroom Café
The Ballroom Café

4.0 out of 5 stars A good light read, 31 July 2015
I enjoyed this as a light read . I thought the characters were well drawn and for the most part held our interest and we cared about them. I thought the reader would find someone they recognised in the characters but I did not feel the character development was particularly deep. The notes passed between the two sisters were contrived at times but the final information about why the situation was as it was held my interest. I do recommend this book , particularly for the social history aspect but it is not on my favourite books list.

OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT MEDALS WITH RIBBON AND CENTRE = GREAT QUALITY
OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT MEDALS WITH RIBBON AND CENTRE = GREAT QUALITY
Offered by Fundraising & Medals

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product for the price, 10 May 2015
Well priced, quick service, excellent quality for the money. This is ideal for any age where a metallic feel, and metal look medal is required. Packaging was good and no cost. Will use this firm again .
Medal comes on a decent length ribbon.

The Winter Ghosts
The Winter Ghosts

5.0 out of 5 stars A book you should read, 4 May 2015
This review is from: The Winter Ghosts (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book for the way it is written and also for the fact that it is a ghost story but not a conventional one. I also enjoyed the slow realisation that it was in some way not going to have a rational theme.
If you enjoy really scary ghost stories it might not be for you.
It is very thoughtfully written and has a satisfactory ending which is very credible.
I will now try some other works by this author as I had not read any others. For me, this was a Book Club read so I am looking forward to seeing what others make of it.

Douceur d'Interieur Voile Bicolour Blind, Blanc/ Cacao
Douceur d'Interieur Voile Bicolour Blind, Blanc/ Cacao

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty window blind, 17 Mar. 2015
An excellent value blind. It is very delicate and easy to hang but getting the right look to taste does take a little time although the small ribbon which you pull to alter the length and look of the blind is surprisingly easy and accurate. I think for the money you cannot beat this blind. If you want to use it to stop people from looking in at a window , I would suspect it is a bit too sheer for that . I am using it to finish off a small frosted window and the effect it gives is attractive. It came in a huge box which is slightly off putting but was safely packaged !
The whole douceur d'interieur range is worth a look as it is well priced and has some very different styles to choose from.
The block of chocolate colour at the top of the blind does add to a classy look.

Fellowes Crystals Gel Mouse Pad/Wrist Support - Purple
Fellowes Crystals Gel Mouse Pad/Wrist Support - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars A gel mouse pad that works, 17 Mar. 2015
I love this wrist support. I like the colour which is quite modern and the mat itself does have an up to date look. I have always used gel supports but some are slightly off putting as regards the feel as they get well used. This one is relatively firm and pleasant to rest on. It is the best one I have purchased. The mousemat is also all moulded together from one piece so is stable in use and it also does not move around at all on the desktop unless you want to move it.

Bio-Fresh 200ml Naturally Organic Aloe Vera with Lavender Oil Shampoo
Bio-Fresh 200ml Naturally Organic Aloe Vera with Lavender Oil Shampoo

5.0 out of 5 stars A fresh smelling shampoo, 17 Mar. 2015
This shampoo works for me in hard water and soft water. I first used it at my daughter's where I can never get the foam to rinse out easily when I wash my hair and it was fine. I find it lathers well and leaves my hair clean and shiny. I will be reordering this shampoo as it is worth the money, especially as you do not need to use a lot.
It does not have a strong smell so you could try it even if you are not keen on the smell of lavender.

English Passengers
English Passengers

3.0 out of 5 stars A detailed read., 14 Feb. 2015
I did not really enjoy this book and found the way it was written from the viewpoint of different characters quite confusing. It is well written and would appeal to a reader who can take in more detail at a time and then retain it and use it to keep the story thread live. It possibly lends itself also to being able to read quite a long section at a time rather than keep returning to the book.
The topic is interesting and well researched. It is not my type of book but some members of the Book Club I attend had enjoyed it and found it humorous as well. If you are interested in Australian history it is worth a try .
This is a very personal viewpoint and I would give the book the benefit of the doubt and make your own judgement . Perhaps use a library copy before investing in one of your own. Sorry, Amazon !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7