Profile for SylviaJean > Reviews

Content by SylviaJean

SylviaJean (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Cathe Friedrich: Ripped with HiiT - HiiT Circuit Upper Body - Region 0 Worldwide
Dvd ~ Cathe Friedrich
Offered by Online4DVDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb circuit workout, 1 April 2016
This is a 48 minute circuit workout that combines compound upper body, upper body isolation and cardio hiit moves. Nothing is repeated and the workout moves quickly. I love this workout, it's a great metabolic strength workout with no dread factor (only 1 short set of push ups!!). Cathe consistently produces very high quality workouts and this is one of the best. Some excellent premixes and 2 bonus abs workouts. I have the complete Ripped with Hiit series and this is my favourite.

30 Minutes To Fitness Cardio Pump - Kelly Coffey Meyer - Region0 worldwide
30 Minutes To Fitness Cardio Pump - Kelly Coffey Meyer - Region0 worldwide
Dvd ~ Kelly Coffey-Meyer
Offered by Online4DVDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Kellys best..., 21 Feb. 2016
Cardio Pump is 2 30 minute workouts the first is boxing (cardio) and the second total body strength (pump). There are as usual for Kelly numerous premixes but my favourite is an interval training mix of boxing then strength. I love this workout total body strength in 30 minutes and if you go heavy enough you will feel it, also the option to add in cardio boxing for an hours interval workout make this in my opinion Kellys best.

78S Womens Red Floral Lace Back Ladies Long Boyfriend Summer Cardigan Size 12/14
Offered by ZEEJAYFASHION

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small fitting!!, 24 Aug. 2015
You get what you pay for, once again, very small sizes the medium (12-14) was more like 6-8.

MOROCCANOIL Intense Hydrating Mask 500ml / 16.9 oz
MOROCCANOIL Intense Hydrating Mask 500ml / 16.9 oz
Offered by Classic Parfums

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!!, 31 Mar. 2015
I absolutely love this conditioner, I'm extremely fussy about my hair, which is coloured but this is one of the best deep conditioning treatments out there. It is very expensive but the pot is huge so it will last. Highly recommended for coloured/dry/damaged hair.

Ultimate Kettlebell Workouts for Beginners [DVD]
Ultimate Kettlebell Workouts for Beginners [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars kettlebells made easy!, 27 Jan. 2015
Great short effective kettlebell workouts led by Paul katami.

Tara Stiles: This Is Yoga 4 DVD Box Set
Tara Stiles: This Is Yoga 4 DVD Box Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Tara talks too much!!, 27 Jan. 2015
Undoubtedly this set is great value for money and has so many different practices even 2 in bed! However Tara just never shuts up and she talks so fast I found I really had to turn it off. I've never been so irritated by an instructor (I even dont mind Jillian Michaels or Leslie sansone and they seem to bother quite a few!!) so if you like your yoga relaxing I wouldn't recommend this.

Philips Fidelio AW5000/10 Wireless Hi-Fi speaker
Philips Fidelio AW5000/10 Wireless Hi-Fi speaker
Offered by Retail-ABC - VAT Registered

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and volume is superb on this speaker (and I like my music loud, 24 July 2014
The sound quality and volume is superb on this speaker (and I like my music loud!). However I had quite a bit of trouble to get it to connect to my home network. In the end I had to change the security settings to an older WPA setting to get the speaker to connect. Also the Philips AirStudio app which needs to be used initially to connect the speaker isn't great (for example it cant be used on a kindle) but following recommendations by other reviewers I installed BubbleUpNP (the paid version is much better than the free one) and use it now instead.

Bolse® 12W NFC Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker, 8 hour Playtime with Built-in Speakerphone for iPhone 6, 5S, 5, iPad Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, HTC, Tablets, PC
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great little speaker unit, 24 July 2014
This is a great little speaker unit. I'm not easily pleased when it comes to sound quality and volume and , for the price, I would highly recommend this. It paired very quickly with my Sony Xperia Z phone and my kindle (gratifying considering the trouble I had with trying to get Sony's own portable speaker to pair with my Sony phone) and as previous reviewers have said it holds a charge for a considerable amount of time.

5 Mega Miles [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
5 Mega Miles [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great low impact workout, 24 July 2014
I would perceive myself to be an advanced exerciser (I regularly workout to Cathe Friedrich, Paul Katami, Patrick Goudeau , Michelle Dozois) and I must admit I did wonder how a "walking" dvd could in any way fit in with my exercise schedule. However , I have recently been trying to increase the number but vary the intensity of my workouts and I decided to give Leslie a try, as she has so many devoted "followers" and I'm hooked!! I love the fact that if the weather's miserable (and I live in Northern Ireland so more or less the norm!!) I can "walk" anything up to 5 miles. The 5 miles in this dvd are all different (although all Leslie's walking dvds are based on 4 steps, basic march, side step, knee lifts and front kicks) with 2 of the miles using a fitness band (included with the dvd). I honestly don't find the workout boring, Leslie changes the steps quite frequently and its motivating to see on screen you've walked another mile. Leslie can be a bit irritating at times to be honest but I love the workouts so much I just get on with it!! I use 1.5kg had weights and I do get a good low impact workout that energises rather than exhausts me with zero dread factor!!!

Shock Absorber S5044 Womens Run Bra
Shock Absorber S5044 Womens Run Bra
Price: £12.00 - £29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 24 July 2014
I'm a bit baffled by some of the negative reviews of this product. Someone stated that the product is fake but mine is clearly a branded shock absorber run bra with all the requisite labels attached. Also a few other reviewers had issues with the sizing, mine fitted fine (I'm a 36d). Granted it is snug fitting but all sports bras are, I have about 5, all shock absorber but different models. I have read really good reports about Glamourize sports bras, they would maybe suit someone bigger than me better, however I think they're a lot more expensive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4