Profile for L. Grant > Reviews

Panasonic RP-HJE120E-S Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Silver
Panasonic RP-HJE120E-S Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Silver
Offered by British_Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sound, 25 Mar 2014
I do like the sound quality but it has taken a little bit of time getting used to the ergo design. A great product for the price. I would choose this product again.

HDE® Black Magnetic Folding Cover Case Stand for iPad 1st Generation
HDE® Black Magnetic Folding Cover Case Stand for iPad 1st Generation
Offered by DEENOR

4.0 out of 5 stars Great design, 25 Mar 2014
This support and protects my iPad effectively and as it allows the iPad to stand it is very versatile. It fits our 1st generation iPad perfectly. We had this cover previously which lasted 2 years.

Princess Polly's Potty: A Ladybird potty training book
Princess Polly's Potty: A Ladybird potty training book
by Andrea Pinnington
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Potty training story book, 8 Aug 2011
The book is a useful tool for potty training girls - makes it fun. The only drawback I found was that the button which makes a cheering sound actually became a distraction when I tried to read the story as my daughter couldn't resist pressing it.

Magnetic Star Chart
Magnetic Star Chart

4.0 out of 5 stars Magnetic Star Chart, 8 Aug 2011
This review is from: Magnetic Star Chart (Toy)
The product is good as it is reusable and has many different categories which are interchangeable for giving the star rewards. I would have liked it if the chart was able to be stuck on the fridge - you need to hang it on a nail. My 2 year old loves the chart and looks forward to getting her star for good behaviour.

Potty Training Girls
Potty Training Girls
by Caroline Fertleman

5.0 out of 5 stars Potty training guide review, 27 July 2011
This review is from: Potty Training Girls (Paperback)
I bought the book to give me useful tips for potty training my 2 year old daughter. It has provided useful advice for knowing when to start and for overcoming obstacles. I have subsequently taken a more relaxed approach and I would recommend the book to anyone who is anxious about potty training. I wish I had read the book a long time before even attempting to start potty training.

What to Do Until Love Finds You: The Bestselling Guide to Preparing Yourself for Your Perfect Mate
by Michelle McKinney Hammond

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read, 13 Feb 2011
After reading this book myself I found the advice really helpful and passed the book on to other friends who were facing similar circumstances. The book is recommended for those with faith in God, but will help all women who are single and looking for that special someone.

The Preacher's Wife: Original Soundtrack Album
The Preacher's Wife: Original Soundtrack Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Preacher's Wife Soundtrack, 17 Jun 2010
I love this album. Whitney's voice is great and the gospel style suits her. This soundtrack is a mix of great gospel and a few of Whitney's big hits. Most of the tracks on this album are traditional gospel tracks and are very inspirational. There is a great gospel choir backing Whitney. I recommend this album.