Profile for 25talife > Reviews

25talife (Peterborough, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 22 May 2015
We have recently rolled out 44 iPhone 5Cs to our staff, and I was tasked with finding cases so our clumsy staff didn't break their expensive phones.

I only ordered one of these initially as I wanted to check they weren't cheap rubbish. When it arrived I was really surprised. Super fit, very snug, but not too hard to get on, came with two screen protectors. The ridge round the front of the case is raised probably 3 or 4mm, meaning you can put it face down and the screen does not touch the surface, but does not obstruct the screen. Slight rubbery texture, but not too grippy (which I've found can be annoying). Ordered a clear one, and the rear of the case is matt and slightly cloudy, whereas the edges are see through and slightly grippier. I was so happy with this that I didn't even hesitate, and ordered 35 more. At £3 I almost find it astounding that these are so good.

Contour Vented Helmet Mount
Contour Vented Helmet Mount

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Nov. 2014
Excellent product, far better than anything that comes with the camera. Waaaay too overpriced though

Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Nov. 2014
Brilliant compilation, it means a lot more if you have seen the film, but I presume anyone looking to purchase it has....

Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Superheroes Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Superheroes Starter Pack (Xbox 360)

3.0 out of 5 stars Short compared to the first one, 2 Nov. 2014
The game is good, the figures are very good quality. My real issue here is how short the Avengers missions are. On the first game there were the three games, PoTC, Incredibles and Monsters Inc, which all seemed to be never ending. My son got through the missions very quickly, and you cannot replay them unless you start a fresh save. I'll be picking the spiderman set up for him, hopefully that won't be shorter.... The game is extended by the two additional power discs included, but not by that much. One is a top down mission, the other is a tower defence type game.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2014 11:26 AM GMT

Micro Sim Card Cutter + 2 Adapter For iPhone 4 4G Ipad
Micro Sim Card Cutter + 2 Adapter For iPhone 4 4G Ipad
Offered by Fly Service

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Sept. 2013
As a few people have mentioned, it did the job.

I had to be quite particular when doing the cutting because the Sim card did move a little in the cutter, if it had not been lined up by myself then it probably would have damaged the chip. Cut was a little rough, so I had to clean it up a little. Tried it with one of the enclosed adapters in my Galaxy S2 afterwards and it worked fine. Inserted it into my Google Nexus and it worked fine. All in all, good for the price, just be careful while cutting. I purchased this for work purposes, and I feel confident I will be able to cut a dozen or so sim cards with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2014 9:32 AM GMT

Wenger 600646 INSIGHT 16" Laptop Case , Airport friendly with iPad/Tablet / eReader Pocket in Grey {10 Litres}
Offered by DigiDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Wenger Insight, 21 Jun. 2013
I originally picked up a couple of these for work as they were the only cases to fit some 15.6" HP Probooks we bought. since then, I must have bought about 10 for users at work. They really are excellent cases. We have a few that are a couple of years old, and they still look pretty much as new. I have not had any problems with any of them. They do have a lot of pockets (some seem to be 'airport friendly' for easy scanning).

Electron Nano 9 LED Front Light
Electron Nano 9 LED Front Light

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for (my) purpose, 16 Nov. 2012
Now, I don't know if I received a different product to other reviewers, but this light is just not bringht enough. My evening commute involves cycling through a very low lit Park and side roads. One part is nearly pitch black. This light does nothing to help me. In the nigh on pitch black it slightly helps, but I can never ever spot anyone coming towards me. I have the light at a decent angle to see what is ahead of me, but it doesn't usually help. In short, I wish I'd spent a bit more on a Cateye light that actually works.

iGadgitz Clear Silicone Skin Case Cover & Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Sony Walkman NWZ-E463 NWZ-E464 E Series Video 4gb 8gb MP3 Player + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits My NWZ-E354, 13 July 2012
Bought this on the off chance it would fit my NWZ-E354 as it doesn't mention on the description, but is the same size as others mentioned. Fits wonderfully and the elasticated band is more than sufficient to go round my upper arm. Cheap, but good quality, easily recommend

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Celicious Hard Perforated Mesh Case Cover for HTC HD7 - Red, 29 April 2012
You get what you pay for. Attractive case, protects well and comes with a screen protector. Phone is ever so slightly loose on one side, but I mean SLIGHTLY. Cover does jut out a little at the top and bottom as it is not flush with the phone.

Will get me through a few months until my contract expires!

Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PS Vita)
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PS Vita)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing game!, 28 Mar. 2012
I have just completed my third playthrough of this on 'Crushing' difficulty. I would easily go back and play it again on another difficulty up, or may just play on Crushing again.

I think the game makes full use of the Vitas functions. I know a few reviews have said it tries to show them off too much, but in my eyes, it shows off the full potential of the game. You also do not always have to use the functions as they have standard controller actions too. Take climbing a rope for example, you can either use the rear touchpad to swipe, or just press up on the joypad.

Would easily recommend this to anyone who has, or is buying a Vita. My only concern is that any game I play after this will be a letdown, as this title really did blow me away. What a fantastic launch title!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3