Profile for Calum > Reviews

Calum

Trust 18018 Vintori Wireless Speaker
Trust 18018 Vintori Wireless Speaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 May 2014
I thought that this was an amazing speaker the sound quaility was great and the base wasn't half bad but the value for money was brilliant.

High School of the Dead: The Complete Series (Drifters of the Dead Edition) (Blu-ray + DVD)
Dvd ~ Junichi Suwabe
Offered by 101Trading
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 23 Mar 2014
I had already watched the series online and thought it was awesome but blu ray quality just made this amazing :D

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - Will of Fire Edition (Xbox 360)
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - Will of Fire Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by simply-well-priced
Price: 72.42

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 27 Jan 2014
This game is beyond words. I love Naruto and have been waiting with a baited breath for the release of this game and it was just unbelievable!

Choya Sake, 720ml
Choya Sake, 720ml
Offered by UK ONLINE
Price: 10.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Choya Sake, 720ml
It was the first time I had tried sake but after trying this it has got me hooked. I'm intending to buy some more very soon.

Handmade fairtrade stoneware ceramic sake set of sake bottle and 2 cups in black design

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 27 Jan 2014
It was exactly what I expected and more and I use them almost every day! I really recommend this product to anyone thinking about drinking sake.