Profile for Clare de Lune > Reviews

Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
Price: 4.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed this., 26 May 2014
I really enjoyed this book. I will admit I was shocked at times with how strict Amy was with her daughters, particularly when it came to their music practice. However all came out well in the end. The girls are independent and well rounded, with much love and respect on both sides. As well, Amy had her own lessons to learn in the process. I felt her writing style was honest, fresh, succinct; and I got her humour. I will be getting another copy of this book to gift to a friend.

Call the Midwife Collection - Series 1-2 + Christmas Special [DVD]
Call the Midwife Collection - Series 1-2 + Christmas Special [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jessica Raine
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful series, 5 May 2014
I loved this series when it featured on telly. This particular set I purchased for a friend in Switzerland. I'm sure she will enjoy it as well. I will likely get a set for myself.

POVOS PR321 Electric Rechargeable fuzz off Lint Remover Clothes Fabric Carpet Bobble Fuzz Fluff Removing Shaver
Offered by UK DEALS
Price: 9.59

4.0 out of 5 stars newer for old, 5 May 2014
A very effective lint remover. It has made a huge difference to the look of my favourite jumpers. I also used it on a wool skirt I had which has given it new life. Great that it's rechargeable, portable.

Texet CC612N 12L Cross Cut Shredder
Texet CC612N 12L Cross Cut Shredder
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job!, 5 May 2014
A very useful shredder. It is smaller than my previous one (from WH Smith), which I like. It also has a view window so that I know when the container is nearly full, without having to keep lifting the top section. To be recommended. It does what it says on the box. Also, a reasonable price. What's not to like?

Fancy A Snuggle 'Peacock Feathers' Clip On Back Cover Hard Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S
Offered by Snuggle
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case, 30 Jan 2014
5*! Great service. VERY pleased with this product. I've had several cases in the past, but this is the best fitting yet. Beautiful!

The Light Between Oceans
The Light Between Oceans
by M L Stedman
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A great summer read!, 4 Aug 2013
I really enjoyed this story. No need to describe the storyline, as it's already been done. It drew me in and kept my interest, the characters were well described. I don't read often, so it was nice to have a story I could get caught up in. I bought a few copies for friends and recommended it to others and they all loved it.

Mindfulness: A practical guide to finding peace in a frantic world
Mindfulness: A practical guide to finding peace in a frantic world
by Prof Mark Williams
Price: 8.11

5.0 out of 5 stars A very practical guide, 4 Aug 2013
This is an excellent book. I was looking for something to help get me back to a daily practice. Very well laid out, easy to grasp. This is one of the best books I've seen on this subject and I'd highly recommend it.

BLACK SILVER & GOLD MALE/FEMALE RIALTO VENETIAN MASQUERADE CARNIVAL PARTY EYE MASK
Offered by The Good Life Direct
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful mask, 4 Aug 2013
For the price this can't be faulted. It is more expensive than other masks, but worth it. It is comfortable and fits well around the face. I got a lot of positive comments on it.

Select Healthy High Strength Krill Oil 500mg - 60 Capsules - UK Sourced
Select Healthy High Strength Krill Oil 500mg - 60 Capsules - UK Sourced
Offered by SelectHealthy
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Select Healthy Krill Oil, 28 May 2012
I only recently heard about this product. I was taking a basic cod liver oil supplement but was not noticing any difference. However, after about 3-4 weeks of taking only 1 capsule a day of Krill oil, my gut is responding well. I would recommend this product. The price is quite reasonable too.

Solgar Chromium Picolinate 500 mcg Vegetable Capsules - 60 Vegicaps
Solgar Chromium Picolinate 500 mcg Vegetable Capsules - 60 Vegicaps
Offered by Shipley Health Store
Price: 11.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Chromium Picolinate, 28 May 2012
This is the brand I rely on most for quality. Taking this has definitely helped stave my sugar cravings. I would recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2