Profile for Sue133 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Zatchels Womens Cross-Body Bag Graphite/Pink HARMONY LEATHER SATCHEL 14.5
Zatchels Womens Cross-Body Bag Graphite/Pink HARMONY LEATHER SATCHEL 14.5

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks really good, 20 Mar 2014
Bought this for my daughter's birthday and she loves it. She has already had so many comments passed about it.

A Very French Affair (A Very Affair Book 1)
A Very French Affair (A Very Affair Book 1)
Price: 1.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Easy Read, 4 Nov 2013
Enjoyed the read - got quite into the characters, felt that it ended rather suddenly though. Nevertheless, would recommend it.

The Perfume Collector
The Perfume Collector
Price: 3.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Oct 2013
I quite got into this, once again my love of the french helps, a good insight of how it was in the War for the Parisiannes.

My Little Monster I DO Light Blue Diamante Rhinestone Wedding Shoe Applique Stickers Something Blue "Something Special"
Offered by Sweet Treasure
Price: 3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars And she Did, 21 Oct 2013
Sloved them. My daughter was struggling with a something blue and this just fitted the bill. Great idea in the blue and was shown off many times on the big day.

'....and they lived happily ever after' large handmade wooden sign by vintage product designer Austin Sloan

5.0 out of 5 stars and they are living happily, 21 Oct 2013
They loved the sign and now have it hanging in their newly decorated french style bedroom. Good purchase and would recommend it.

East of India Cream Wooden Just Married Hanging Sign - Wedding Gift
East of India Cream Wooden Just Married Hanging Sign - Wedding Gift
Offered by Brown Paper Packages tied up with string
Price: 3.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 21 Oct 2013
thought it would be bigger than it was. Used it somewhere else instead. I'm sure it's size didnt spoil their day.

THE SUMMER OF FRANCE
THE SUMMER OF FRANCE
Price: 3.34

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 21 Oct 2013
Both my husband and I read this book at the same time on our kindles. We were both intrigued at the plot. Found some funny scenarios which we could relate to and enjoyed it. Easy read. Both of us were slightly disappointed with the end, felt it was a little rushed with questions still left to be answered.

No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday:  A Very Funny Romantic Novel
No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday: A Very Funny Romantic Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 21 Oct 2013
It was OK - funny rom com in parts. What a dilema to be in. Men! Can't live with them and would want to live without them!

The French House
The French House
Price: 0.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Something I would like to do, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: The French House (Kindle Edition)
I read this on holiday staying with friends in France who are actually in the process of buying a very similar property to this. Really related to it. Good, easy, summer read if you love and understand the french way of life.

The Girl You Left Behind
The Girl You Left Behind
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me gripped from the start, 21 Oct 2013
Loved the first part of the book - really got into the characters and the whole French/World War I scenario. Loving France as I do I could really picture the scenes. Recommended it to many.

Page: 1 | 2