Profile for Sue133 > Reviews

Content by Sue133

Sue133

Page: 1 | 2
Baby Royal Oval Rattan Woven All Weather Dining Set With 6 Arm Chairs , Cushions, and a FREE Weather Cover Worth £60 for a limited time

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Oct. 2014
Absolutely love it. It is well made, sturdy and looks great.

Gabor Womens Argyll Boots 91.634.57 Black 7 UK, 40 EU
Gabor Womens Argyll Boots 91.634.57 Black 7 UK, 40 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Medium Fit, 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Gabor Womens Argyll Boots (Shoes)
I always thought that Gabor were wide fitting shoes however when I tried these beautiful boots on the not only was the calf width to tight but the foot width too. The boots are gorgeous, the style and the leather and I was really disappointed that I can't find them for sale anywhere else to enable me to get them in a wider fitting.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2015 11:34 AM GMT

Zatchels Womens Cross-Body Bag Graphite/Pink HARMONY LEATHER SATCHEL 14.5
Zatchels Womens Cross-Body Bag Graphite/Pink HARMONY LEATHER SATCHEL 14.5

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks really good, 20 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my daughter's birthday and she loves it. She has already had so many comments passed about it.

A Very French Affair (Affair Series Book 1)
A Very French Affair (Affair Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Easy Read, 4 Nov. 2013
Enjoyed the read - got quite into the characters, felt that it ended rather suddenly though. Nevertheless, would recommend it.

The Perfume Collector
The Perfume Collector

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Oct. 2013
I quite got into this, once again my love of the french helps, a good insight of how it was in the War for the Parisiannes.

My Little Monster I DO Light Blue Diamante Rhinestone Wedding Shoe Applique Stickers Something Blue "Something Special"
Offered by Bridalicious

5.0 out of 5 stars And she Did, 21 Oct. 2013
Sloved them. My daughter was struggling with a something blue and this just fitted the bill. Great idea in the blue and was shown off many times on the big day.

'....and they lived happily ever after' large handmade wooden sign by vintage product designer Austin Sloan

5.0 out of 5 stars and they are living happily, 21 Oct. 2013
They loved the sign and now have it hanging in their newly decorated french style bedroom. Good purchase and would recommend it.

East of India Cream Wooden Just Married Hanging Sign - Wedding Gift
East of India Cream Wooden Just Married Hanging Sign - Wedding Gift
Offered by vela gifts

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 21 Oct. 2013
thought it would be bigger than it was. Used it somewhere else instead. I'm sure it's size didnt spoil their day.

THE SUMMER OF FRANCE
THE SUMMER OF FRANCE

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 21 Oct. 2013
Both my husband and I read this book at the same time on our kindles. We were both intrigued at the plot. Found some funny scenarios which we could relate to and enjoyed it. Easy read. Both of us were slightly disappointed with the end, felt it was a little rushed with questions still left to be answered.

No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday:  A Very Funny Romantic Novel
No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday: A Very Funny Romantic Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 21 Oct. 2013
It was OK - funny rom com in parts. What a dilema to be in. Men! Can't live with them and would want to live without them!

Page: 1 | 2