Profile for Bardez > Reviews

Sterling Silver 3 Colour Kisses Bracelet made with Swarovski Crystal of 19cm
Sterling Silver 3 Colour Kisses Bracelet made with Swarovski Crystal of 19cm
Price: 48.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Already returned!, 18 Dec 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my Mum. My Sister intercepted the package for me (as I live overseas) and her instant description was "cheap and nasty and not worth anywhere close to the 'Black Friday' price I paid!"

Very disappointing since I do buy a lot from amazon.co.uk site for family back home (as well as have posted over to myself) and have never had a problem before.

Item was returned the next day.

9ct Yellow Gold Swarovski Enlightened C.Z. French Fitting Round Stud Earrings
9ct Yellow Gold Swarovski Enlightened C.Z. French Fitting Round Stud Earrings
Price: 55.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A little pressie for myself, 30 Nov 2013
I picked these up for 37GBP during the 'Black Friday' sale time as a little pressie to myself.
I ordered late on a Thursday night and they arrived Saturday afternoon over here in Germany - The 5.10GBP (international) postage was worth it I guess. But I was puzzled why I was charged that when was delivered from Leipzig (Germany...) - it was written on the packing box

The earrings themselves are sparkly enough, and despite looking *tiny* in the box when I opened, the did look reasonable sized once I wore them.

Overall, a nice little personal gift

BY530D
BY530D
Offered by Prestivo2
Price: 102.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Does all that is needed!, 31 July 2013
This review is from: BY530D (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this off the German site, but thought I'd share on the UK site too

Has a filter, shuts off as soon as water is boiled (something our previous kettle didn't do very well), good capacity, easy to see indicator light and sits on the base easily. Boils quickly too.

Zalman NC2000 Notebook Cooler, Black
Zalman NC2000 Notebook Cooler, Black
Offered by ADMI Limited UK
Price: 36.95

5.0 out of 5 stars much research done - THE BEST!, 7 Jun 2012
I was after a GOOD laptop cooler.
I did a lot of research, both techy magazine reviews and user reviews. This came out best.
So I went for it.
Yes, there ARE cheaper coolers out there. But it's a case of 'get what you pay for'. And some.

My laptop ALWAYS died through heat overload, even using *just*second life (a real time internet 'game'). One programme. I can now run SL, Skype (with video chat) - both of which create massive heat. And I can keep my Internet browser open too. And NEVER crashed since using. I bought this about.... 3 months ago, didn't do a review before, as I'm aware things can go bad...

Honestly, my laptop is as cool when running MNAY progs etc as when i lift lid when turned off.

I honestly, hand on heart would recommend this. I feel no heat on my laptop now, and the internal fan never (needs to) comes on.
As for noise? What noise????? Even on max fan - never hear. Unlike the inbuilt fan that deafened the TV....

Please, don't waste your money on cheaper fan coolers.

Felix Pouch Meat Selection in Gravy 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Felix Pouch Meat Selection in Gravy 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by Pet Connection
Price: 20.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch! just wish shipped outside UK., 24 April 2012
One of my cat's we've worked out has an allergy to certain other Brands of cat food, resulting in her scratching a lot (already involved trips to the vets for treatment). That doesn't seem to happen with Felix. So I'm over the moon to have seen this package.
Living in Norway, it's really really difficult to find shops that stock Felix (called Pussi :-D ). Luckily I'm back in UK at the moment, so it will be going back in our case.
I REALLY wish though that it was possible with Amazon to ship this item to Norway. It is under the import tax limit, and would be a regular order for us!!!!
As for delivery - got the email yesterday (Monday) saying it had been shipped with Yodel, estimated delivery Thurs. Actually arrived today (Tuesday) with DHL!!! Excellent!

Felix Pouch Mixed Selection '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix Pouch Mixed Selection '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Offered by Personalised Pet Products
Price: 14.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch! just wish shipped outside UK., 24 April 2012

Balanzza Luggage / Suitcase Weigh Scale
Balanzza Luggage / Suitcase Weigh Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Oustanding!!, 17 April 2012
I want to write another review on this product since buying.
I bought in December 2008 (over 3 years ago). Changed battery once, fly a LOT. And the scales still work as brilliant as when I got them. Simply outstanding!
Indeed, I also bought for assorted family members, and they are pleased as me!
As for the review saying you'll get spammed by the seller, I always tick boxes saying I don't want contact etc etc, and have NEVER had any mail, 'spam' or otherwise from them.
Simply superb!

Pandigital PANSCN02 Photolink One Touch Scanner
Pandigital PANSCN02 Photolink One Touch Scanner
Offered by CBA Digital
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch! Also scans APS standard photos!, 30 Mar 2011
A brilliant little scanner! I'm currently scanning in my (many) albums etc so fast and uploading to Facebook!

A little side note. It *also* scans APS prints (apart from panoramic photos). APS are a little larger then 6 x 4 (but smaller than a 7 x 5). I have a lot, and it's been scanning them happy as anything!

So happy I have it, as with my flat-bed scanner, I was never going to get around to scanning all these photos...

"Doctor Who", the Resurrection Casket (Dr Who)
"Doctor Who", the Resurrection Casket (Dr Who)
by Justin Richards
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 8.98

4.0 out of 5 stars My Introduction, 22 Dec 2009
I was bought this as a present as I am a Doctor Who fan (and not just the new series)... To be honest, I wasn't in any great rush to listen to it; I read (too many) books, but it has been MANY years since I listened to an audio book. I'm not a fan in general as you 'miss' a lot of the 'background' to the story. I finally put this on my MP3 player and on a flight I listened to it. It was really good! (I've since put a few more on my 'Wish List' (*hint hint to the other half*)
DT is a great actor, and in this he proves how good he is not only as a visual actor. He sets the moods well, he mimics voices well (inc. The Doctor's voice naturally) while the story itself is read in his native accent.
I do get bored on flights, and usually just sleep, but I was awake for the whole flight listening to this. A cracking gift! Thank you!!