Profile for Marney > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Stuck-Up Suit
Stuck-Up Suit

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 27 April 2016
This review is from: Stuck-Up Suit (Kindle Edition)
Totally recommend this if you like dirty talking alphas in a steamy romance book. It's a refreshing change to read an adult romance book where there is no cheating or sharing and a door mat female.

Children's Frankenstein Monster costume Large Age 10-12
Children's Frankenstein Monster costume Large Age 10-12
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

1.0 out of 5 stars Wished I'd read other reviews, 4 Nov. 2015
Poor materials, rubbish bolts that wouldn't sit right and it must be a small size as this was a little too small for my 10 year old. The part of this costume that made me most annoyed was the fact that it arrived in a huge box filled with padding...why? It wasn't breakable! Totally ripped off with p&p as this costume would easily fit in a plastic postal bag. Definitely not recommended.

Slider (Core Four Book 2)
Slider (Core Four Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars waited sooooo long for this book!, 17 Oct. 2015
I liked this book and I really like the author, but I must admit that I much preferred the first one 'Bender.' The wait for this book was ridiculously long, just hope the third one doesn't take as long because I'll definitely buy it.

Wrong
Wrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot adult romance, 17 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Wrong (Kindle Edition)
A very decent read, if you like hot virgin romances then you will love this book!

Witness (Guardian Series Book 1)
Witness (Guardian Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Sept. 2015
A great sexy short read. Very likeable characters, definitely worth a read if you're into steamy romances.

Breaking Ryann (Bad Boy Reformed 3)
Breaking Ryann (Bad Boy Reformed 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sexy series, 24 Sept. 2015
I loved this series, and would totally recommend if you like hot alpha fighter males. My only criticism is that the books are wee bit too short and didn't like having to wait an awful long time for book 3, (over 12 months) - I'd almost given up!!

Escorted
Escorted

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sexy read, 31 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Escorted (Kindle Edition)
Probably one of the the best free adult romance books I've read this year. A goody sexy read, and would recommend it.

Zack: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey)
Zack: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great third book of the series, 31 Aug. 2015
Didn't think I'd like this book as much as I did due to Zack losing his wife and thought it would be too sad, but it wasn't. This third book in the series did not disappoint on being a raunchy romance with a HEA.

An Indecent Proposal: The Interview
An Indecent Proposal: The Interview

5.0 out of 5 stars Great steamy romance, 13 July 2015
Great adult romance. Just wished it was longer. Can't wait for the next book.

Property Of
Property Of

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad read, 2 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Property Of (Kindle Edition)
I gave this 4 stars as it wasn't a bad read. I admit I nearly gave up at 25% as I was finding it a bit slow and boring. I'm glad I stuck with it as it spiced up a bit and became a funny and steamy romance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7