Profile for rubie1 > Reviews

Content by rubie1

rubie1

CHRISTMAS IN TAHOE AMAZON EXCLUSIVE
CHRISTMAS IN TAHOE AMAZON EXCLUSIVE

5.0 out of 5 stars I agree with all the positive reviews! Well produced ..., 5 Dec. 2015
I agree with all the positive reviews! Well produced album, with different Christmas songs , so you're not getting a re-hash of the usual cringy songs! Pat's vocals mean you don't have to keep this just for Christmas.

H20 Easy Steam 2 in 1 Steam Mop Set with Attachments
H20 Easy Steam 2 in 1 Steam Mop Set with Attachments
Offered by Oypla

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 5 April 2014
Bought this in December. With three dogs & our lovely weather, you can imagine how often I've used it! It's as quick as hoovering. Excellent for tiles & laminate. Can't think why I used a mop & bucket!

Symphonica
Symphonica
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Symphonica (Audio CD)
I normally avoid 'live' albums, but this is superb! Applause etc only at the beginning & end of the tracks. Production quality is excellent & George's voice gives me goosebumps!

Fat Around the Middle: How to Lose That Bulge - For Good
Fat Around the Middle: How to Lose That Bulge - For Good
by Marilyn Glenville

4.0 out of 5 stars Fat Around The Middle, 10 Jan. 2012
Started following this eating plan in October & it does work. I already take a good quality multi vit/mineral supplement, so didn't bother with hers, & I walk 45 mins a day with my dogs, so don't do the gym!! Like the book says, the inches go before the actual pounds do,so you see the difference in the mirror before the scales.
Proof that you are what you eat:I pigged out over Xmas & the fat tum's starting to re-appear! The first week is the hardest-you don't realise how addictive sugar & caffine are until you try to do without, but persevere, you will see results!