Profile for Crowsong > Reviews

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 32GB USB Flash Drive - Purple
Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 32GB USB Flash Drive - Purple
Price: 8.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 2 Aug 2013
Chose Kingston 32 GB because I've been using two Kingston 8 GB sticks regularly for a number of years. They have never failed me.

Geordie Boy - The Anthology
Geordie Boy - The Anthology
Price: 10.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots, 2 Aug 2013
Lots of tracks, lots of class, lots of variety. Not sure that all of these are what I would consider his definitive recording of the songs in question. However, this may just be because Alan Price is also brilliant outside the studio.

5 X QUALITY HOOVER TELIOS/ ARIANNE VACUUM DUST BAGS
5 X QUALITY HOOVER TELIOS/ ARIANNE VACUUM DUST BAGS
Offered by VacMagic
Price: 2.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 2 Aug 2013
Not the cheapest available. The quality is better than I expected. I'm guessing this makes the article worth the few extra pence.

THE FOUR SIDES OF MELANIE
THE FOUR SIDES OF MELANIE
Price: 12.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate, 2 Aug 2013
I have always found three of Melanie's songs particularly haunting, but never got around to buying any of her work. This set seemed to be the most representative of her oeuvre. The quality of the recordings is, in my opinion, variable. However, if you are keen to discover Melanie outside her UK hits, this is a marvellous start.

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (3 Users, PC)
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (3 Users, PC)
Offered by Shopper's Saving
Price: 199.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 22 Jun 2011
If you can survive with Office XP (2002) or 2003, do not bother updating. The bells and whistles in the new version seem to be some sort of idiotic move towards DTP "capability". I have used Word, Excel and PowerPoint on a daily basis since 1997. I regret that I used a hard disk failure as an excuse to update my OS and Office suite. I am seriously considering moving back to Office XP. It is possible to have both Office versions on the same computer. Unfortunately, the presence of both versions causes a few problems for other applications that I also use on a daily basis.