Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Professor MacIntyre is Missing! New Edinburgh Tales Volume 1
Professor MacIntyre is Missing! New Edinburgh Tales Volume 1
Price: 1.56

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT STORIES!, 18 Mar 2014
Being a resident of a town near to Edinburgh, these stories have much interest to me.I look forward to the next instalment!!

Organic Bacon Ham Dry Curing Mix - 500g
Organic Bacon Ham Dry Curing Mix - 500g
Offered by Tongmaster Seasonings
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars best bacon ever, 6 Feb 2014
I bought this as a stocking filler for my foodie husband. Easy straightforward instructions for him, a bonus as we have never made bacon before. It's the gift that gives back!!!!!!! I will certainly be buying more when this bag is gone.

Hollow City: The Second Novel of Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children
Hollow City: The Second Novel of Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children
Price: 6.55

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 6 Feb 2014
I pre-ordered this Months ago, and was delighted when it arrived unexpectedly, I had forgotten all about it! Did not disappoint, was engrossed from the first page, and finished it in record time. Looking forward to the next instalment!! Have downloaded more ransom Riggs books whilst I wait.

Thabto Tom, Dick & Harry Set
Thabto Tom, Dick & Harry Set
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little guys!, 1 Sep 2010
These guys are a great addition to my kitchen, I have been looking for something a bit more interesting than canisters, and almost bought the allesi 'hanging men' until I saw these! they are good quality, and the lids fit well and have a rubber seal. you have to be careful when picking them up though, not a good idea to pick them up by the head when they are full! They are all the same size, about 6 to 7 inches high and hold quite a bit. They also come very well packaged.