Profile for Fi > Reviews

Content by Fi

Fi

' I Love My Daddy ' - Photo Picture Frame Gift - 5 x 3.5 " - Brushed Aluminium Satin Silver Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 7 Oct 2012
A lovely photo frame, good quality and exactly as pictured. The actual picture space is a funny size but my standard picci size fitted in fine. Very pleased.

Tippitoes Littondale Beech Cot
Tippitoes Littondale Beech Cot

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cot!, 9 July 2012
This is such a lovely cot, it was very quick and easy to assemble, the one handed drop side rail is easy to operate, it's sturdy and looks fab, my little one settled in it very well! Also, very fast delivery.

Baby Boum Cotton Rich Jersey Sheet 60 x 120cm - Milk White
Baby Boum Cotton Rich Jersey Sheet 60 x 120cm - Milk White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 9 July 2012
These cot sheets are a very good fit and have washed up well, the quality is very good and they are also nice and soft.

My Baby Book - A First Five Year Diary Baby Record Book
My Baby Book - A First Five Year Diary Baby Record Book
Offered by PaulsPartyStore
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Keepsake!, 19 Jun 2012
Such a lovely book, lots of space to write down all your memories, cute piccis and nice colours. Ideal! Looking forward to adding more and more over the years!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice T but print slightly off line, 19 Jun 2012
Lovely T, nice vibrant colour but the print was slightly off line which I didnt like but me niece (who's birthday present it was) loved it and it didnt bother her at all as she thought it was quirky.