Profile for Llynda J. Baugh > Reviews

Content by Llynda J. Baugh

Llynda J. Baugh "llyndabaugh" (Leicestershire, England)

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
by Jonas Jonasson

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story, 26 Oct. 2013
This was such a good story but I did get a bit bored with some of the political and historical chapters that did add to the story and were used towards the end but I don't think there needed to be so much detail. Felt like it was padding out the book a little. Did enjoy it though, I just skim read a few pages to get back to the story. Very clever and honest.

Song of the Golden Hare
Song of the Golden Hare
by Jackie Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book, 26 Oct. 2013
I bought this book to see the illustrations by this artist. I love hares and their stories. It did not disappoint. The pictures are lovely and the story made me cry. A simple way to illustrating that there is good and evil in the world and that good should always prevail. A book for adults and children alike. Love it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2013 12:51 PM GMT

Concrete Garden Projects: Easy & Inexpensive Containers, Furniture, Water Features & More
by Malin Nilsson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 26 Oct. 2013
A brilliant book, full of things that can be made easily. Can't wait to get started and fill my garden with amazing things...

Satisfy My Soul
Satisfy My Soul
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and beautiful -move over Phil Collins, 14 May 2000
This review is from: Satisfy My Soul (Audio CD)
Having seen Paul Carrack support Sting I was hooked. His album Blue Eyes was wonderful and seeing him live just last week in Leicester could be described as the best concert I have been to and I've been to a few. He signed copies of his CDs in the foyer and was so humble. His CD Satisfy My Soul is brilliantly recorded and a joy to listen to over and over again. There are songs to make you happy, songs which make you think and songs which lift your soul. Why has he been ignored for so long? Buy this CD - you will not regret it and will find yourself ordering previously recorded tracks as I have. Give him your support - he's worth every penny!

The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth's Children)
The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth's Children)
by Jean M. Auel

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Wonderful Books Ever Written, 12 Nov. 1999
Clan of the Cave Bear and subsequent books made me laugh and cry. I often think of Ayla as though she were a real person and wonder what she is doing. I desperately want to read the next book and would appreciate knowing when it will appear. These books will take over your life and and everything will fade into insignificance as you travel with Ayla and feel at one with her.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2013 5:29 PM BST