Profile for Bron > Reviews

Bron

Berghaus womens Womens Explorer Trek GREY / BLUE80023 GJ5 5 UK
Berghaus womens Womens Explorer Trek GREY / BLUE80023 GJ5 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, 2 May 2014
Soft & comfortable interior but firm, protective outers....the suede toe section is in one long piece, reducing the chance of splitting (as with my previous karimor boots). Nice long laces ...easy to adjust & to put on. So far, worn on 3 x 5-6 mile Nordic walks....in all weathers.....great to date! 12 miles coming up!

New Girly Handbags Flower Design Satin Clutch Bag Evening Women Ladies Handbag -- Fuchsia
Offered by Girly HandBags

4.0 out of 5 stars The wrong colour!, 2 May 2014
I ordered this handbag in fuschia pink, to match a pink hat, for an event. I was delighted that it came on time but when I opened it, it was the wrong colour - purple! Inside the sealed bag, it had purple written on one label & fuschia on another! However, I would have expected the packer to know the difference as the bag was fully visible....... I was expected to go to the inconvenience of re-packaging & posting it back....and then expected to make a fresh order...............this is fair enough when a customer changes her mind but this was not my choice or error. The bag itself looks just right for a special occasion but alas, not for mine!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2014 7:35 PM BST

Womens' Bamboo & Organic Cotton Short Sleeve T shirt : XL, Lime Green
Womens' Bamboo & Organic Cotton Short Sleeve T shirt : XL, Lime Green
Offered by Da Londra

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice but not sure about the quality, 16 Nov 2013
This is a thin, clingy type of material, rather like the feel of some thermal vests, therefore nice & comforatble but figure-hugging! It's quite long in the body, which I like but others may not. I am size 16 and bought XL & the fit is good. Initially, I was very pleased and enjoyed the comfort, on a long walk. However, after just one wash (following the washing intructions), the hem has come undone. I bought two T shirts, one in this green (very accurate picture) and one in the bright pink - both nice colours. I have not worn the pink one but I have decied to send them both back, on the basis of the quality of the green one. This might be unfair but I just don't feel as if I want to risk keeping the second one, at this price.

FIREFLY - Dog Safety Collar Flashing LED Adjustable - RED
FIREFLY - Dog Safety Collar Flashing LED Adjustable - RED
Offered by Play Galaxy

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't miss them, 7 Sep 2013
Good quality, unmissable.....good buy for winter walks...useful having different colours for each dog, to keep track! No problems so far.

FIREFLY - Dog Safety Collar Flashing LED Adjustable - BLUE
FIREFLY - Dog Safety Collar Flashing LED Adjustable - BLUE
Offered by Play Galaxy

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Sep 2013
Work well, good quality & the colour doesn't clash with our ginger dog!! Very pleased...a good buy for winter walks

Brooks Women's Cascadia 7 W Greenery/Cayenne/Anthracite/Black Trainer 1201091B737 5 UK, 7 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Sep 2013
They arrived this morning, they look great, they feel great...just walked 5 miles over rough terrain, on a wet day.........hardly knew they were on my feet, except for their support & protection...I am very pleased!

Meridian Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter With No Added Salt 1 Kg (Pack of 1)
Meridian Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter With No Added Salt 1 Kg (Pack of 1)
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 7 Sep 2013
I first tasted this when purchased from a supermarket...we are now on our 6th tub......it's just wonderful & it's really nice knowing it's not full of rubbish......you would never notice that it comes without added salt or sugar!

Extra Large 48 Can (26 Litre) Capacity Insulated Cool Bag
Extra Large 48 Can (26 Litre) Capacity Insulated Cool Bag
Offered by Love Bargainz

5.0 out of 5 stars just the ticket, 11 July 2013
if you want large capacity, flat folding bags for your shopping...these are perfect......not up to the job for a long day in the sun but a trip home from the shops...perfect! Zips need to be lined up carefully but have worked for 6 shops so far!

Now on 10 shops & one of them has split around the zip...shame...the other is still fine.......

Rotary Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Two Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet LB00231/01

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, attractive everyday watch, 11 July 2013
I have been hunting to replace a much-loved Swiss watch but everything looks so factory-made & 'cheap' ..............this is a very nice, sturdy watch............I love the face, which is very clear..............the 'strap' is quite 'heavy' and not as pretty, or intricate, as my more dainty, old-fashioned original but it seems very well-made & I am sure I will enjoy many years of use.......overall very pleased.

Sloggi Double Comfort Tai Women's Knickers Black Size 20
Sloggi Double Comfort Tai Women's Knickers Black Size 20

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't know you are wearing them!, 17 May 2013
I have been buying these knickers for years.............cotton, perfect fit, extremely comfortable..........wash & wear well...........they might not look dainty but who cares?!