Profile for Client Drômois > Reviews

In the Night Garden: Hello Everybody! Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Derek Jacobi
Offered by GX-ENTERTAINMENT UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 28 May 2009
My 3 and 5 yr old girl and boy love this series. They know all the songs by heart. It's quiet, soothing and very cute. The heroes care about each other and act like well-behaved babies or toddlers. My children can relate to this pretty world and feel good watching it.

In The Night Garden ... A Musical Journey ... The Album
In The Night Garden ... A Musical Journey ... The Album

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect take along in car, 28 May 2009
This CD has 25 titles from many of the stories we also have on DVD. I put it in the car, it's their night time music sometimes. I use it wherever my children need to calm down and have a good time. It's easy to imagine the images from simply listening to the titles. Very appreciated by my 3 and 5 yr old girl and boy.

In The Night Garden: Time to Wash Faces!: Story 3
In The Night Garden: Time to Wash Faces!: Story 3
by BBC
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 28 May 2009
This 7 hard pages (14 sides) book is adored by both of my 3 and 5 yr old daughter and son. Makka Pakka meets all the heroes of the night garden and so my kids have a glimpse of everyone. The short sentences are the ones of the TV series. It's exactly in the same vibe as the Series. And I personally like the dark night blue back cover where obviously it is now time to sleep. Perfect bedtime story. Short, cute, quiet and inspiring a good attitude : wash your face.