Profile for Miss Rogers > Reviews

Grangers 2-in-1 Cleaner and Proofer - Black, 60ml
Grangers 2-in-1 Cleaner and Proofer - Black, 60ml
Offered by Salveo Wellness

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but not for long., 21 May 2014
The product was easy to use, and worked great! I went back out in the rain and it my coat seemed nearly as good as new in terms of it's waterproof capacity. However, this waterproofness only lasted for about 3 weeks. So I think it is better to get a big bottle of this and treat your clothing regularly.

Polar Women's FT7 Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Blue
Polar Women's FT7 Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing gadget., 21 May 2014
I bought this to help me track more accurately my workouts, and it's great! I love that it tells me how many calories I've burnt and what heart rate zone I've been in during my workout. I find it incredibly useful, and can't imagine how I got by without it.

GWF Joint Aid for Dogs, 500 g
GWF Joint Aid for Dogs, 500 g
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Help, 21 May 2014
We have an 11 year old Border Collie who is now paying for his active younger years with severe arthritis causing pain and stiffness. We have had many medications from the vets, but mainly just painkillers, which invariably have side effects, and seemed only to help for a limited amount of time. So, we thought we'd try this supplement, we had nothing to lose. Now, I'm not saying this product has cured him of his arthritis, but his mobility has greatly improved, and h is much more lively and excited to go for walks etc. Before we could only walk him every other day because he suffered with the pain so much the next day, this product has meant he now walks everyday. If you have a dog whose joints are causing them pain and subsequently affecting their quality of life, do give this a try, it has really helped us!

Stamford Citronella Incense Sticks (Single Pack)
Stamford Citronella Incense Sticks (Single Pack)
Offered by Indian Arts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 21 May 2014
I really like the fresh smell of these incense sticks, they burn well and last a long time. I bought them to be an insect repellent as I always seem to be covered in bites, and always have been - I'm just one of those people who get bitten often. They do seem to have helped, but I'm not sure you could sell them on the factor.

Value Gift Set of 96 Incense Sticks - Moods and Aromatherapy by Stamford
Value Gift Set of 96 Incense Sticks - Moods and Aromatherapy by Stamford
Offered by Beez Neez Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 May 2014
I love the variety in this package, and the scents included are wonderful. I think it is great value for the amount of sticks you get. Absolutely love it.

Masterlock Integrated Combi Chain Bike Lock - Assorted Colours, 900mm.
Masterlock Integrated Combi Chain Bike Lock - Assorted Colours, 900mm.
Offered by Adventure Northumberland

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, sturdy lock but tricky key., 10 Jan 2013
Now, the chain and lock themselves are very good...strong and durable. However you have to have the key in the lock in a very specific way to unlock it. This is fine at home etc but when out and about it is very annoying. I have spent 5 minutes trying to free my bike from a rack, looking increasingly like I was trying to steal it. However, for the price and only moderate use I still think it is an affordable alternative that does the job.

TeckNet New Amazon Kinde Fire HD 7" Inch Tablet Dual-View Leather Case Cover With Stand and Built-in Magnet for Auto Sleep/Wake Feature Included Screen Protector and Stylus Pen Dark Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 10 Jan 2013
This case is wonderful! I am really impressed. The stand function is brilliant, I chose this case specifically because it has a portrait as well as landscape stand function, both work wonderfully. The swivel device to turn it portrait is a bit stiff at first, but not difficult to turn. The colour (mine is sky blue) is lovely, as is the general feel of the case. The small elastic and pad to grip when using the fire in your hand is also great, the stylus works well too...I didn't particularly want a stylus but thought I'd try it out and it does making typing easier as it is more precise than fingers, I find anyway.

Now, I do have a couple of negatives, but for me not enough to take a star away as it is still a great case. Firstly, the screen protector which comes free with it, I could not get on without a few bubbles, but I am sure that this is down to my lack of skill in fitting screen protectors rather than a fault with the protector itself. They do note this issue on the instructions to fit the protector and offer to send a replacement for free if you email them. I will email tomorrow and update on whether they uphold this offer.

Also, to hold the case in what feels like the 'right' way, with the tablet on the right and the flap on the left folded behind the tablet, does not work for portrait apps sometimes, like iPlayer, which for me will only work in portrait with the charger port on the right, which is not the way the tablet sits when holding this way round. Now, this doesn't matter too much as you can just
turn it the other way up it's just not as comfortable with the hand strap when you are right handed. It also means you can't charge the device writhe case closed, but again for me this is not a big issue.

Overall, a brilliant case for a wonderful price, with the best stand function I have personally seen, along with what seems to be great build quality. I only say seems as it is still new so I'm uncertain how it will stand the test of time...I will update in a few months. Definitely a recommended purchase in my opinion.

Delonghi EC152 Pump Espresso Coffee Machine
Delonghi EC152 Pump Espresso Coffee Machine

4.0 out of 5 stars Great machine, but there are a couple of minor gripes., 14 Nov 2011
I do love this coffee machine, it does make really really nice coffee, and you can get a really good coffee shop style drink in the comfort of your own home. It's easy to use, and heats up fast and the actual functionality of the machine I have no problem with at all, it's amazing.
However, there are a couple of issues I've had with the machine.
1) The lid (for want of a better word) at the top of the machine which you use to fill with water does not shut properly on my machine, not sure if others have had the same, it doesn't seem to make much difference to the functionality, but does annoy me that it doesn't sit plush.
2) Also, as mentioned by other reviewers, you can only fit really small (basically espresso cup size) cups underneath the outlet. You can fit slightly bigger cups underneath it if you take out the drip tray but it's still difficult to get them out again once they are full of coffee. However, I have gotten over this by making an espresso, putting this in another cup and then pouring steamed milk into this cup also, which works for me as I use it mainly for lattes anyway.
Although I have these small issues, the machine is great, and makes an amazing cup of coffee, and I would definately recommend to a friend!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2012 7:25 AM GMT

Monin Premium Vanilla Syrup 700 ml
Monin Premium Vanilla Syrup 700 ml
Offered by Discount Office Supplies & Equipment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Nov 2011
I love these syrups from the high street coffee chains, so when I decided to invest in my own coffee machine, I thought this would be the perfect partner. I was right. My homemade coffee is now just as good (maybe even better) than that which you buy from a coffee shop. The seller was extremely prompt and the product is in a great condition. Couldn't be happier.

Black Hydro-Gel Case & Screen Protector for New Apple iPod Touch 3rd & 2nd Generation 3G 2G - 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB

4.0 out of 5 stars Fastastic price!, 14 Aug 2010
I really love this case for my ipod, my only gripe with it is that the screen protector has a couple of bubbles in it. However, this could be me not putting it on properly. It's a very good case, and at a very good price!

Page: 1 | 2