Profile for Dani > Reviews

Dani

Behringer EPA900 Europort 900W 8 Channel Portable PA System
Behringer EPA900 Europort 900W 8 Channel Portable PA System

5.0 out of 5 stars good sound, 15 Jan 2014
for such small speakers they have such a great sound. Bass is too good and sound is clear, however the mic that was supplied was less than satisfactory and a poor representation of this brand. However considering it is just an extra I should not be to fussy ;p

Confidence Elliptical Cross Trainer with Computer
Confidence Elliptical Cross Trainer with Computer
Offered by The Sports HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Its good!, 15 Jan 2014
Considering the price it is worth every penny and more. My whole family uses this treadmill and has survived 3 months so far of excessive daily use, about 6 hours each day. Yes it is noisy, but considering the price it is easily overlooked, haven't yet encountered a problem. I was hesitant to buy at first considering the bad reviews and since I am only 15 I have limited funds, but it has been one of the best purchases of the year and has not disappointed me yet! Highly recommended.

How Long Will I Love You
How Long Will I Love You

5.0 out of 5 stars Ellie Goulding <3, 15 Jan 2014
Heard this on an advert and instantly youtubed it. After listening to the song I immediately decided that I would buy it and it has not disappointed. Ellie Goulding has one of the best voice of this millennium.

Story of My Life
Story of My Life

5.0 out of 5 stars good song!, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Story of My Life (MP3 Download)
Accidentally bought but still a good song overall, however not the best song on their recent album, still a catchy tune!

Lindo Feeling Series Electro Acoustic Guitar with LCD Tuner XLR/Carry Bag
Lindo Feeling Series Electro Acoustic Guitar with LCD Tuner XLR/Carry Bag
Offered by Lindo Guitars

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Guitar!, 15 Jan 2014
Nice colour! Really nice engraved pattern, overall a really good guitar for the price! The only drawback was that although the tuner worked flawlessly for most of the strings,the tuner was quite dodgy for D and G string and for the tuner to pick up the sound I would have to pluck the strings quite hard. Also, the nut was too high causing a couple of problems however it was quickly sorted by filing it down. The truss rod wasn't adjusted properly and was causing the neck to upbow. However despite these problems, once sorted the guitar was very sturdy and sounds really well. Quite chuffed with this purchase. It has survived several performances and 4 plane journeys. :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2014 11:06 AM GMT

Penny 2013 Holiday series 22 inch Resin Cruiser Brand New
Penny 2013 Holiday series 22 inch Resin Cruiser Brand New
Offered by Kates Skates

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 28 Nov 2013
At first I was reluctant to spend my money as it seemed a hefty price for what seemed to be plastic on wheels, but after a carpe diem moment and many recommendations later, I parted with a chunk of my savings. I honestly don't regret buying the Penny, it is far superior in quality than any of my friends 'fake penny knock-off's' and it rode so smoothly it was heavenly. Although the only criticism I can comment on is the fact the board had several chips on the decal of the board - but despite that the board is amazing and it also came with several posters, sweets and a couple of other goodies. Overall a good purchase.