Profile for KAREN BALDRY > Reviews

KAREN BALDRY

Scholl Orthaheel Gel Heel Pain Reliever Medium
Scholl Orthaheel Gel Heel Pain Reliever Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT!, 7 April 2014
I have had these Scholl Orthaheel Pain Reliever inserts before but couldn't obtain them anywhere from shops when I wanted a new pair as my others were a year old and had got worn. I had plantar fasciitus last year and tried various other products but found these to be by far the best. Although my plantar fasciitus has now gone, I still need to wear the inserts to help my heels and keep the pain at bay, but also to give my arches support too. I can thoroughly recommend this product.

Inflatable Comfort Fleece Travel Pillow
Inflatable Comfort Fleece Travel Pillow
Offered by bagsandluggage Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not bad, 12 Mar. 2013
This is not a bad travel pillow but a bit too small and wish I had chosen something bigger. Was very difficult to inflate for the first time and was getting very frustrated with it. Found out you need to 'bite' on the inflating plug as you blow and squeeze plug with fingers to let the air out. Due to the difficulty of inflating and deflating, I would not rate this as the best for travel and think there are other pillows that would be easier, larger and of more use.

The Very Best of George Benson: The Greatest Hits Of All
The Very Best of George Benson: The Greatest Hits Of All

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific CD, 12 Mar. 2013
This is a terrific CD of George Benson with his collection of best known and beautiful love songs. A romantic CD to listen to with the one you love or a feel good one to listen to by yourself. Well worth having!

Field Guide to Larger Mammals of Africa
Field Guide to Larger Mammals of Africa
by Chris & Mathilde Stuart

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BOOK!, 12 Mar. 2013
Just returned from a holiday to Kenya and wanted a really nice book on African mammals. Found this book to be excellent both for information and animal guide and as a really nice book to sit and look through. The pictures are colourful and clear and write up about each animal is interesting and informative. A great book to have on anyone's bookshelf.