Profile for Tillymint > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vax H86-GA-P Gator Pet Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, 0.3 L, White and Red
Vax H86-GA-P Gator Pet Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, 0.3 L, White and Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this Vax, 28 Aug 2014
I'm really pleased with this little vacumn cleaner. It picks up cat hair off my furniture & rugs..which is exactly what I wanted it for. An added bonus is that it picks up cat hair off my hall, landing and stair carpet which is quite thick and a plain colour. Previously only a damp cloth followed by the Dyson would remove it. It is weighty but I expected it to be. In the few weeks Ive had it Ive left it on charge when not in use. As previously said it would be handy if it came with a wall unit to store it in. Aside from that its powerful and easy to use and empty. Just what I needed!

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 i9300 TOP MAGNETIC FLIP LEATHER COVER CASE POUCH - PERFECT FIT (BLUE WHITE FLOWERS ON PINK)
Offered by AEL®-FANCY DEALS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 28 Aug 2014
Sturdy quality, nice colour & speedy delivery. Would recommend

Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper
Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper (Misc.)
I used them the other day on one of our cats & they worked! Of course my husband had to help hold her down but we managed to clip her claws! Hopefully with practice we will become as good as the vet!

Dew Womens Sterling Silver Art Nouveau Bangle 70W3HP
Dew Womens Sterling Silver Art Nouveau Bangle 70W3HP

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bangle, 16 May 2014
I bought this for my friend's 40th birthday & as far as I can tell she loved it. It was exactly as described. Very simple but pretty!

Headphone / Earphone / Headset for iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen. 1GB, 2GB(no mic)
Headphone / Earphone / Headset for iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen. 1GB, 2GB(no mic)
Offered by Zimi's

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 23 Feb 2014
I was looking to replace my old Ipod Shuffle headphones and saw these. I've only used them a couple of times but ...so far so good. They're slightly longer than the original so I'm pleased with that. They seem pretty sturdy. The main test will be the sun, sea and sand when I'm on holiday!

Fashion Silicone Golden Crystal Stone Quartz Ladies Jelly Wrist Watch White
Fashion Silicone Golden Crystal Stone Quartz Ladies Jelly Wrist Watch White
Offered by Ama-ZODE

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 23 Feb 2014
I've been very pleased with this watch. It was much better quality than I was expecting. I've worn it everyday since it arrived and found it very comfortable to wear. Goes with everything! I have another much more expensive watch than this that has a similar strap and the watch face always slips but this one doesn't. I've received a couple of compliments about it plus others asking me where I'd bought it. For the £2.81 price and free pp ...Bargain!

925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings set with Tanzanite Swarovski Crystal Stones. Gift Box. Made in England. Beautiful jewellery for very special people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earrings, 5 Feb 2014
I bought these as a present. The picture is a good representation of the colour. More purpley Tanzanite than blueish. I'm sure my friend will like them

SILVER STUD EARRINGS MADE WITH VINTAGE ROSE SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL. HIGH QUALITY. LOW PRICES.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Earrings, 5 Feb 2014
These earrings are pretty and sparkly. They are a slightly different colour to the picture though being a lighter pink than shown. They are an average stud size and are just what I wanted.

SILVER STUD EARRINGS MADE WITH VITRAIL LIGHT SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL. HIGH QUALITY. LOW PRICES.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty colour, 5 Feb 2014
These earrings are very pretty with a rainbow of colours within them when the light catches them. Another good buy from Pewterhooter

Dew Sterling Silver Plain Band Ring 5mm D Section- Size S - 2002HPS
Dew Sterling Silver Plain Band Ring 5mm D Section- Size S - 2002HPS

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 5 Feb 2014
I bought this silver ring 18 months ago and I rarely have it off my finger. I have given it a bit of a clean and polish now and then and it comes up like new. A bargain!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4