Profile for Tillymint > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Crocs Jayna Slingback, Women's Ballet Flats, Platinum, 8 UK
Crocs Jayna Slingback, Women's Ballet Flats, Platinum, 8 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Crocs but sizing not good, 26 April 2015
Such a shame that these Crocs are so big. I cannot walk in them as they just fall off my feet. There is no adjustment on the strap either which would have solved the problem. I'm fairly certain these shoes would measure size 9 not 8.

DC Shoes Womens Council W J Shoe Low-Top Trainers ADJS300009 Black/ATH Red 8 UK, 42 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a true size 8, 26 April 2015
The shoes themselves are as depicted in the photo. I was very pleased but when I tried them on. .without socks. .I realised that I wouldn't get them on with socks! My size 7 daughter now has them as they fit her perfectly!

Evolution Transformer Optimus Autobot Decepticon Robot NEW T-Shirt T Shirt Mens
Evolution Transformer Optimus Autobot Decepticon Robot NEW T-Shirt T Shirt Mens
Offered by Corporate Togs Group

4.0 out of 5 stars T shirt is great, 4 Nov. 2014
Bought as a present. T Shirt is good quality and the size looks correct. My only problem is that the quality of the packaging was dreadful. I ordered 10 T Shirts of various styles and they were all stuffed...and I mean stuffed..into an A4ish size package.

Live Nation Led Zeppelin - Hermit Men's T-Shirt Black Medium
Live Nation Led Zeppelin - Hermit Men's T-Shirt Black Medium
Offered by Blue Banana Alternative Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 4 Nov. 2014
Ordered as a present and am very pleased with the material quality and speed of delivery.

Vax H86-GA-P Gator Pet Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, 0.3 L, White and Red
Vax H86-GA-P Gator Pet Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, 0.3 L, White and Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this Vax, 28 Aug. 2014
I'm really pleased with this little vacumn cleaner. It picks up cat hair off my furniture & rugs..which is exactly what I wanted it for. An added bonus is that it picks up cat hair off my hall, landing and stair carpet which is quite thick and a plain colour. Previously only a damp cloth followed by the Dyson would remove it. It is weighty but I expected it to be. In the few weeks Ive had it Ive left it on charge when not in use. As previously said it would be handy if it came with a wall unit to store it in. Aside from that its powerful and easy to use and empty. Just what I needed!

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 i9300 TOP MAGNETIC FLIP LEATHER COVER CASE POUCH - PERFECT FIT (BLUE WHITE FLOWERS ON PINK)
Offered by AEL®-FANCY DEALS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 28 Aug. 2014
Sturdy quality, nice colour & speedy delivery. Would recommend

Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper
Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper (Misc.)
I used them the other day on one of our cats & they worked! Of course my husband had to help hold her down but we managed to clip her claws! Hopefully with practice we will become as good as the vet!

Dew Womens Sterling Silver Art Nouveau Bangle 70W3HP
Dew Womens Sterling Silver Art Nouveau Bangle 70W3HP

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bangle, 16 May 2014
I bought this for my friend's 40th birthday & as far as I can tell she loved it. It was exactly as described. Very simple but pretty!

Headphone / Earphone / Headset for iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen. 1GB, 2GB(no mic)
Headphone / Earphone / Headset for iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen. 1GB, 2GB(no mic)
Offered by Noors

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 23 Feb. 2014
I was looking to replace my old Ipod Shuffle headphones and saw these. I've only used them a couple of times but ...so far so good. They're slightly longer than the original so I'm pleased with that. They seem pretty sturdy. The main test will be the sun, sea and sand when I'm on holiday!

Fashion Silicone Golden Crystal Stone Quartz Ladies Jelly Wrist Watch White
Fashion Silicone Golden Crystal Stone Quartz Ladies Jelly Wrist Watch White
Offered by Sanwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 23 Feb. 2014
I've been very pleased with this watch. It was much better quality than I was expecting. I've worn it everyday since it arrived and found it very comfortable to wear. Goes with everything! I have another much more expensive watch than this that has a similar strap and the watch face always slips but this one doesn't. I've received a couple of compliments about it plus others asking me where I'd bought it. For the £2.81 price and free pp ...Bargain!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5