Profile for Mrs. C. Bullivant > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. Bullivant

Mrs. C. Bullivant "Chris B"

The Official BBC Sport Guide: Formula One 2014: The World's Best-selling Grand Prix Handbook
by Bruce Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Racing, 22 Jun. 2014
Bought this for a friends Birthday he was highly delighted with it. It was good value for money compared to shop prices.

PEPPA PIG HOODED PONCHO TOWEL
PEPPA PIG HOODED PONCHO TOWEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Poncho, 25 April 2013
This review is from: PEPPA PIG HOODED PONCHO TOWEL
Just what I wanted for my Grand Daughter for her holidays she loves Peppa. Easy to slip on her great product

Les Misérables: Highlights From The Motion Picture Soundtrack
Les Misérables: Highlights From The Motion Picture Soundtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars Les Mis, 23 Feb. 2013
Absolutely fabulous seen film twice had to have sound track. Value for money purchase, Would highly recommend this to friends.

Alfie
Alfie
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Alfie, 20 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Alfie (Audio CD)
Loved all the songs bought it especially for In my Daughters Eyes which I heard him sing at an open air concert I went too.

Goki Humming Top Toddler Toy
Goki Humming Top Toddler Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Spinning Top, 13 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Goki Humming Top Toddler Toy (Toy)
My granddaughter had one at xmas but unfortunately it broke so looked for another one and found just what I wanted on your site.

Andrew James Electric Knife Sharpener - Two Stage Sharpener- Grinds and Fine Hones Kitchen Knives
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Knife sharpener, 22 May 2012
Was really pleased with this knife sharpener and at a much reduced price. Wondered if it was a good product as it had been reduced so much but it was a bargain.

Kangaroos Women's Cross Bar Black Wedges Heels C-10295 6 UK
Kangaroos Women's Cross Bar Black Wedges Heels C-10295 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars kangaroos wedge shoes, 26 Jan. 2012
excellent value for money. very comfortable and recommended to a friend who notice mine and enquired where I purchased them from.

Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat repeller, 27 July 2011
We don't think it is doing any good as cats still walk passed it but we feel we may need more of these to place around the garden to catch them

Trespass Feast - Mens Outdoor Jkt
Trespass Feast - Mens Outdoor Jkt

5.0 out of 5 stars Weatherproof coat, 9 Feb. 2010
I have had this coat previously and the zip broke although I have had it for at least 5 years. It is such a good outdoor coat, keeps the wind at bay and has a good hood, so I decided to replace it as I loved the colour chose it again. Delivery was prompt and packed well. Excellent value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wellies, 9 Feb. 2010
A much needed item when we had snow. The delivery was prompt and the quality is excellent. They are confortable to wear.