Profile for yummymummy > Reviews

Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition
Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition
Offered by FREEPOST TOYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel scrabble., 2 Sep 2013
This is another version of scrabble, got this version as it was cheaper. Good family game and great for taking on your travels.

The Mysteries Collection Volume 5
The Mysteries Collection Volume 5
by Enid Blyton

5.0 out of 5 stars My son couldn't put this down., 2 Sep 2013
I got this for my 8 year old son. He isn't the keenest of readers unless its the genre of captain underpants. He couldn't put this down, he really enjoyed it and wishes he had read them in order. He read this book in 2 weeks, would of been quicker but he wanted it to last the duration of our holiday.

Mens Quilted Winter Rain Snow Boots
Mens Quilted Winter Rain Snow Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice snow boots, 26 Jan 2013
Got these for my hubby, they arrived within 2 days, look good, very comfy and warm. I went up a size to accommodate extra socks and would say sizing is true to size. Very happy.

Sleepover [DVD] [2004]
Sleepover [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Alexa Vega

5.0 out of 5 stars Reviewed by 12 year old girls, 19 April 2011
This review is from: Sleepover [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
I got this for my daughters birthday sleepover. 6 x 12 year old girls thought this was really funny a great movie for this age group and sleepovers. Must add that I haven't seen it yet.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2011 3:02 PM BST

100% Me (Dk)
100% Me (Dk)
by DK Publishing(DK)

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% me, 19 Jun 2009
This review is from: 100% Me (Dk) (Hardcover)
I got this for my 10 year old daughter, tells you what you need to know as well as covering other issues such as feelings. It gave her a chance to read up and talk with me before the dreaded class talk!

Earth and Space
Earth and Space
by Anita Ganeri

5.0 out of 5 stars earth and space book, 19 Jun 2009
This review is from: Earth and Space (Hardcover)
Got this for my 8 year old to back up school project, lovely book covers many topics and is perfect for this age group and probably a bit older. A good starting knowledge.

BLENDYPENS
BLENDYPENS

4.0 out of 5 stars blendy pens, 19 Jun 2009
This review is from: BLENDYPENS (Toy)
My 10 year old has played with these once, therefore quite an expensive purchase. However, the seller rates as excellent for customer service, best customer service I've experienced in a long time.

CharacterWorld Me To You Patchwork Spot Towel
CharacterWorld Me To You Patchwork Spot Towel

5.0 out of 5 stars swimming towel, 19 Jun 2009
Nice towel, soft washes nice and very girly just perfect for my 8 year old daughters swimming lessons. Arrived promptly