Profile for David > Reviews

Content by David

David "little dave" (hagerstown,md)

Page: 1 | 2
The X Files: Complete Seasons 1-9 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
The X Files: Complete Seasons 1-9 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ David Duchovny

5.0 out of 5 stars The best transfer I have ever seen., 13 Dec. 2015
Worth ever penny! Outstanding transfers.

Querelle ( 1982 ) (Blu-Ray)
Querelle ( 1982 ) (Blu-Ray)
Dvd ~ Franco Nero
Offered by DaaVeeDee-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a rating of the blu ray, 30 Sept. 2013
Querelle looks perfect in Blu ray. I wasn't expected a great looking picture but that is what you will get with this transfer. Most movies don't get this good a treatment based on the material or subject matter. Well worth the money.

Broadchurch [DVD] [2013]
Broadchurch [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Olivia Colman

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Broadchurch [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
This show is why tv can still be worth watching. Simply brilliant in every manor. The DVD looks good but I'm going o order the blu ray as well.

School of Comedy - Series 1 and 2 Box Set [DVD]
School of Comedy - Series 1 and 2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lily Ainsworth
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show, 31 July 2013
This show is a blast. Got to see it while a friend was in America for New Years Eve. Laughed my butt off! Sorry to know there we only two series. Like the Fades I guess it faded. More please!

Portrait
Portrait

5.0 out of 5 stars That voice!, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Portrait (Audio CD)
I can not get enough of that mans voice. Glad I found this, even it it's 8 years after the fact. Ricky's voice is just as smooth as the first time I heard it. Good cd...hope there is more to come.

Defected In The House Ibiza 2013
Defected In The House Ibiza 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 May 2013
There are 3 continuous mixes on here (well the iTunes version) that are perfect. I love Fall Down On Me...that should be hot on the dance floor. There are so many good songs on here. Can't wait to get a hard copy.

Yossi [DVD] [2012]
Yossi [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Ohad Knoller
Offered by fat_buddha

5.0 out of 5 stars bravo for the follow-up...give us more!, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Yossi [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
One of the better, if not best movies based on men who love men. Very well told, beautifully shoot, and moved at a very good pace. Only disappointment is that its no on blu ray. I hope they do a third act to see what happens next?

The Fades Series 1 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
The Fades Series 1 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Daniel Kaluuya

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show!, 9 May 2012
I have fallen in love with British television. I took a chance and ordered this series and can't wait to see season 2. I was a little concerned with the blu ray play back. It's not the worst picture but the beginning and the dark sense are pretty bad. Watched it in 3d and it looked a lot better! Bravo BBC.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2012 3:59 PM GMT

Boys on Film: Bad Romance [DVD]
Boys on Film: Bad Romance [DVD]
Dvd ~ Xavier Dolan
Offered by fat_buddha

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought they would be better., 2 April 2012
I wasn't that impressed with this collection of shorts. Few of them kept my attention. But for the price of the DVD? I've seen some of the Boys Life series and found them to be better. Its just above the cost of a rental so I didn't lose much.

Whitechapel, Series 3 [DVD] [2012]
Whitechapel, Series 3 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Rupert Penry-Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show!, 8 Mar. 2012
Stumbled unto this show through an associate that moved to the U.S. I think the characters are well played, the script is thoughtful and the quality of the film is excellent. I could only which for such a show as this here! Thank God for multiregion DVD players!

Page: 1 | 2