Profile for Martin > Reviews

Dvd ~ Kevin Costner
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars it is what it is, 10 April 2013
This review is from: The Postman [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
wanted this film for my DVD collection found this on amazon at a very reasonable price. Like most films you love it or hate it but this is what I wanted so no probs. Fast delivery.

X-Plane 9 (Mac)
X-Plane 9 (Mac)

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as expected, 10 April 2013
This review is from: X-Plane 9 (Mac) (DVD-ROM)
Have flown several flight simulators before and although the graphics are good it is very difficult to navigate through the menues.

Belkin - Micro Car Charger adapter 2100 mAh + ChargeSync cable for iPhone/iPod/iPad (F8Z689cw)
Offered by Terminal 1
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars dose what it says, 10 April 2013
After reading reviews about this product and several others I decided that I would purchace this one over the cheaper versions. No problem with charging my iPhone 3gs, or my partners iPhone 4. I do find the light useful to let me know that the power is there but lucky enough that my accessory port is not on the dash of my car but in the console so it is not distracting. All in all I have found this to be a good product doing exactly what I wanted and needed it for. Highly recommended.

Gund Chopsticks Panda Bear 38 cm
Gund Chopsticks Panda Bear 38 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Cuddly, 1 Mar 2013
Well, what can you say apart from the fact that Pandas are lovely creatures this cuddly toy is a good representaion of this wonderful creature. Very good product and very well made.

Proporta USB Turbocharger 3400
Proporta USB Turbocharger 3400

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 1 Mar 2013
This item was brough as a charger for my Iphone/Ipad. I had a to fly for 13 hours non stop on an airline that did not have in flight entertainment. Nothing wrong with that but just wanted to have something to do and as batteries don't tend to last wanted a back up just in case. Charged as directed and this unit provided the back up that I wanted for both flight to and from my destination. It did not need to be recharged, so I was till able to use. Oh and there was a months gap between the flights. Great product.

WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Silver
WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Silver
Offered by Value_Deal
Price: 88.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was wanted, 1 Mar 2013
You cant go wrong with WD drives, they do what they say on the tin. Only thing is that the software for changing over to Imac dosen't work so you have to format the disc within disc utility (mac OS extended). Great item.

iPhone Sim Card Slot Tray Holder White for 3G 3GS for Apple
iPhone Sim Card Slot Tray Holder White for 3G 3GS for Apple
Offered by Genesys
Price: 1.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 1 Mar 2013
Not much you can say about this product as it is a great replacement for an original part, great buy

I-Boyz presents 6 Pack of Clear Film LCD Front Screen Shield Scratch Protector Guard for iPhone 3G/3GS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 1 Mar 2013
Dose what it says on the tin and not too much cash either. Fitted reasonable easily just make sure the glass is spottless before fitting

Lead Free Solder Wire Tube 2m Resin Core 9g 0.7mm
Lead Free Solder Wire Tube 2m Resin Core 9g 0.7mm

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable item, 4 Feb 2012
This is not the best but it is certainly not the worst. It is said that you get what you pay for but as this was reasonably cheap I can't complain. Dose what you need but not as liquid as you want.

Duronic TVB103M Black Universal 33"-65" LCD/Plasma/LED/3D/4K TV Wall Mount Bracket Tilt with [Security Locking Bar] - Max VESA 600 x 400

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 13 Feb 2011
Where can you go wrong with a tv bracket at such a reasonable cost? Dose everything it is supposed to. Easy to fit to back of tv and easy to mount. Great value for money.

Page: 1 | 2