Profile for Sheilams > Reviews

Janome 9300DX Overlocker
Janome 9300DX Overlocker
Offered by Sewit4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous machine!, 26 April 2015
Having become frustrated with my old cheap, overlocker, I decided, since I make many of my own clothes, to buy a new one. Janome was recommended so I opted for this model 9300DX. As soon as I took it out of the box & tested a fabric sample, I was over the moon! It worked perfectly on different fabrics - even georgette - without having to alter the tension or other settings. Unlike other machines reviewed, it is quiet but is solid enough not to move on the table. I cannot praise it highly enough. As an added bonus it came within two days of the order.

Spiralite Vegetable Spiralizer by Spiralz
Spiralite Vegetable Spiralizer by Spiralz
Offered by thejuicercompany

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gadget!, 8 Mar. 2015
I'd seen similar gadgets advertised & was quite interested but it was only when my best friend raved about it that I decided to buy one. I haven't tried many different vegetables on it yet but the ones I have tried - cucumber & courgettes - are brilliant. Can't recommend it too highly for anyone who loves preparing & cooking delicious food with a difference.

LADIES ROUNDNECK LONG-SLEEVE STRETCH QUALITY LEOTARD/BODYSUITS (Medium UK-12, Black)
Offered by Elegance1234

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather big, 27 Feb. 2015
Although it is somewhat big - 10-12 - I wasn't sure if the smaller size would be OK. That is one of the problems with mail order, sizing can be very inconsistent. However it is wearable so I shall keep it.

Trans Resveratrol Max Strength 500mg High Potency Antioxidant Supplement | Same Benefits As Grape Seed, Blueberry and Red Wine Polyphenols Extract | Anti Aging | Best Supplements | Look Younger - Feel Better | 60 Capsules | 1 to 2 Months supply - 2 a day for 500mg max strength.
Offered by Feel Good Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential supplement, 25 Oct. 2014
I have been taking Resveratrol on a daily basis for around five years now after an ENT surgeon recommended it. Certainly I have had very few colds during those five years. Whether it has had any effect on ageing as some claims report, I can't say, although at 78 I am considered in great shape by friends! This is the first time I have bought this particular company's product but so far it seems to be equally as good as previous brands.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2014 12:45 PM GMT

Enjoydeal Portable Nylon 5pcs/set Traveling Clothes Underwear Organizer Storage Bag in bag Waterproof (Pink)
Offered by LED Light Store

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple yet so useful., 1 Oct. 2014
So useful when packing. Now, instead of rummaging through the suitcase to find one item, similar things are altogether in one bag. So pleased, have ordered a second set.

A4 CARD 250 SHEET PACK COLOUR - 25 ASSORTED COLOURS 160gm
A4 CARD 250 SHEET PACK COLOUR - 25 ASSORTED COLOURS 160gm
Offered by G&N SUPPLIES / EDUCATIONLINE

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivery late, 30 Aug. 2014
The card was as ordered - not too thick to use in my printer. As it arrived the day after expected despite paying first class postage, I am only awarding 4 stars

Kipling Women's Clas Seoul Backpack K15015A95 Dazzling Beige
Kipling Women's Clas Seoul Backpack K15015A95 Dazzling Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good., 27 Aug. 2014
Looks very classy & has several useful internal pockets. Haven't used it yet but I'm sure it will be perfect for future holidays. The monkey key ring will be given to my granddaughter!

Traditional Panama hat foldable with BROWN band - Fair trade and hand woven in Ecuador (58)
Offered by Tumi Latin American Crafts

4.0 out of 5 stars Anticipating my holiday., 4 May 2014
Apart from wearing it at home as recommended, I haven't yet used it on holiday which is the reason for buying it. I hope it lives up to its reputation as packable!

ALMAY INTENSE I-COLOR EYE SHADOW TRIO FOR HAZELS 033 - AND BONUS EYE PENCIL 03 DEEP JADE
Offered by glorycosmetics

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 26 April 2014
I have been using Almay trio eyeshadows for hazel eyes for a few years & find they suit my colouring. However these are quite different shades even though they are intended for hazel eyes. Have Almay changed their colour ranges?
I did try this trio so would not return them. Still, disappointed. I hope Almay haven't discontinued the original set of colours.

Charmaine Solomon's Complete Vegetarian Cookbook
Charmaine Solomon's Complete Vegetarian Cookbook
by Charmaine Solomon

5.0 out of 5 stars Second copy, 16 Nov. 2013
I have owned a copy of this book for many years but it stays in our holiday home. This year I was going to bring it back after being inspired again by the recipes when I thought to check on Amazon to see if it was still in print. When I found I could buy a virtually new edition for £2.18, I avoided the possibility of having to pay for excess baggage! Apart from the dedication on the flyleaf - it was a gift at some stage - I would not have known it was a used book. It also arrived well before the estimated delivery date.

Page: 1 | 2