Profile for TykeBull > Reviews

TykeBull

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Corsica
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Corsica

4.0 out of 5 stars Good snapshot, 2 July 2013
This guide provided a useful snapshot overview and introduction to Corsica. Very readable. Mainly used to give me essential context before arriving but maps proved helpful upon arrival

Corsica Rough Guides Snapshot France (includes Bastia, Īle Rousse, Calvi, Ajaccio, Bonifacio and Corte) (Rough Guide to...)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value overview, 2 July 2013
I was looking for a good overview before my visit to Corsica. This provided it. Great to be able to access the Corsica specific pages that I required. Good value for money.

Amzer Rubberized Snap on Crystal Hard Case for Motorola Milestone 2 A953 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Neet fit but where's the rubber?, 18 Jan 2011
The big positive of this Snap On case is that it really does readily snap on to the Milestone 2 very neatly and tightly, without adding significant pocket bulging bulk. However its nowhere near as 'rubbery' as I expected. Consequently, I'm not sure if it will help absorb any impact if its dropped (I'm not intending to test this but I've previously used leather cases which are more bulky but definitely offer some 'bounce' resistance). Also I have to take the back of the case off to fit it into my Motorola Docking Station. Because the case is such a good fit this involves a real fingernail struggle and has already resulted in small white scratch marks appearing on the black surface where the case clips onto the phone. This is probably more of a fault with the docking station but I want to point out that the two items definitely do not sit happily together! NB This case does not provide protection for your screen.... you will still need a screen protector.