Profile for Monika Osik > Reviews

Content by Monika Osik

Monika Osik

Hahnel Triad 40 Lite Professional Light Weight Aluminium Alloy 4-Section Tripod with 360 Lock-in System Ball Head and Free Carrying Case
Offered by Luzern
Price: 44.49

4.0 out of 5 stars good but heavy, 18 Jan 2014
I'm using it a lot and found it very easy to use but I know I will be swearing under my breath when I take it on a longer trip - quite heavy to carry around and wish it was a little bit shorter when it's folded so it fits into hand luggage when travelling as I don't always carry a suitcase with me.

Pacsafe CarrySafe 100 Anti Theft Camera Strap
Pacsafe CarrySafe 100 Anti Theft Camera Strap
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Jan 2014
It's what I needed for my trip but I do wish the strap was even longer. I'm rather big chested and I like to have camera across by body but it is not very comfortable. Otherwise good.

Neoprene Protector Camera Case Bag for ALL DSLR & lens
Neoprene Protector Camera Case Bag for ALL DSLR & lens
Offered by Happy Sales UK
Price: 2.85

3.0 out of 5 stars okeish, 18 Jan 2014
It is difficult to put it on the camera, sometimes you really have to struggle or you might need another person to help you - it doesn't just slide on, you need to fight it a little bit. The strap barely closes and I think it might just snap at some point after longer use. But it's ok for this price and I needed something quickly.

Marware Vassen Kindle Cover, Blue (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch)
Price: 14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit old Kindle, 18 Jan 2014
I thought it would fit the old kindle (there is so many types I got confused), but it didn't I had to send it back and it was painless. It was picked up so I didn't have worry about loosing time in the post office and I got my money back very quickly

Victorian Style Wooden Sewing Box (large).
Victorian Style Wooden Sewing Box (large).
Offered by kellysheadshop
Price: 16.40

4.0 out of 5 stars my sister loves it, 18 Jan 2014
My sister always wanted to have one so it was a Christmas present. The only fault is that's it's not easy to open - it's very stiff and that had to be fixed.

MUG WITH BISCUIT POUCH / POCKET XL POCKET NEW DESIGN
MUG WITH BISCUIT POUCH / POCKET XL POCKET NEW DESIGN
Offered by LH MARKETING
Price: 6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars a little on a small side, 18 Jan 2014
It does what it says on the tin but it's a little small - person I bought it for drinks tea a lot and he has to make it few times.....