Profile for Mr. D > Reviews

City of Dreamers [DVD]
City of Dreamers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Norman Cook

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 May 2016
This review is from: City of Dreamers [DVD] (DVD)
Great little low budget film, amazing soundtrack!

West Biking Cycling Gloves Bike Bicycle Gel Silicone Anti-slip Full Finger Gloves Warm in Winter Ultra-breathable Black-M
Offered by West Biking

2.0 out of 5 stars One of the zip fell apart the 2nd day but ..., 15 Feb. 2016
One of the zip fell apart the 2nd day but I guess it's expectable giving the price. The touch screen fingers work well though. You get what you pay!

Ted Baker Sunlit Floral Mairra Folio Case for Kindle Paperwhite
Ted Baker Sunlit Floral Mairra Folio Case for Kindle Paperwhite

4.0 out of 5 stars Bulls eye of a present!, 5 Jan. 2016
Got this case to my girlfriend as a present and made her the happiest woman in the world. She's taking her Kindle everywhere now (I'd swear she didn't use to read that much before..). Not the cheapest but seems to be worth it.

KES LP105-2 Bathroom Handheld Shower Head with Extra Long Hose and Bracket Holder, Brushed Nickel
Offered by KES Home Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Nov. 2015
Good price, nice brushed finish and easy installation, not a lot more to say!

Proporta Universal Stand Case for 10-Inch Tablet - Black
Proporta Universal Stand Case for 10-Inch Tablet - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars It wasn't easy to find a decent case with stand function for ..., 3 Nov. 2015
It wasn't easy to find a decent case with stand function for my tablet but I finally did, and a good price too.

Character World Star Wars Saga 2-in-1 Panel Duvet, Single
Character World Star Wars Saga 2-in-1 Panel Duvet, Single

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking, bad feel, 11 April 2014
As the tittle says, they feel a bit like sand paper..
My son absolutely loved them and the graphics are great but the material isn't particularly soft feel.
I tried to wash them with a lot of conditioner but didn't change much

Good job on the double design which helps my son to be encouraged to sleep in his bed but they do feel pretty harsh.
I think it bothers me more, he doesn't give a monkeys...
D

GT Driving Tour Free
GT Driving Tour Free

1.0 out of 5 stars if we were in the 80s..., 20 July 2013
This review is from: GT Driving Tour Free (App)
Cheapest graphics it would be OKish if we were in the 80s...
However the car wouldn't turn right or left. Bad game...

Elixir Electric Guitar Sets Ultra-Thin Nanoweb Coating - Medium (0.011 - 0.049)
Elixir Electric Guitar Sets Ultra-Thin Nanoweb Coating - Medium (0.011 - 0.049)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best strings I've tried, 1 Aug. 2011
These strings are by far better than any other brand I've ever tried. I tried them for the first time just because they came on the guitar I just bought. They never lost the brightness and harmonics. I changed them only because I had them for almost a year and thought I should. To my regret the new set of strings (Martin)I put did not sound as bright and alive as the old Elixir I just took off. Even though they cost twice as normal ones, they sound like new for more than twice the time. Therefore in my opinion better value for money (+ delays having to change the strings which is a task I feel is as necessary as it is boring)

Bring It On
Bring It On

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy quick and cheap, 16 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Bring It On (MP3 Download)
I'm finding "too" easy, quick and cheap to buy downloads in Amazon. Is becoming a bit if an addiction. They are also cheaper than in iTunes ;)
Diego