Profile for Keith Grout > Reviews

Keith Grout

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Proteam BC1006 - Wild Bird Care Range - Feeding Station
Proteam BC1006 - Wild Bird Care Range - Feeding Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Proteam BC1006 - Wild Bird Care Range - Feeding Station, 22 July 2011
I purchased this as a Birthday present for my wife (as always was leaving it late and panicking for ideas!) as she enjoys watching the birds and always has been asking me as a carpenter by trade to build her a bird table but I decided to make a compromise with this bird station and it was an excellent buy and one that she is thoroughly pleased with. Highly recommended to all bird lovers!

Black Flip Leather Case Cover II For Nokia C3-01
Black Flip Leather Case Cover II For Nokia C3-01

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Flip Leather Case Cover II For Nokia C3-01, 8 Mar. 2011
Fantastic product, perfect for protection in my manual job too! Phone fits really well and all buttons (even side ones) are easily accessible.

Panasonic Ink Roll
Panasonic Ink Roll

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Ink Roll, 18 Dec. 2010
Exactly what I needed to be able to work from home and much better value than that on the Panasonic website and in store at Currys. EDIT: This is my second purchase of this product due to it fitting my needs well price wise and performance wise.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4