Profile for LoneBird > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Freecom 29324 Databar 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Freecom 29324 Databar 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Jun 2009
It works stable and easy to carry around. The transfer speed is normal but acceptable.

Binatone Tempero 4210 Single Digital Cordless Telephone With Answer Machine - Black/Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars It works fine except the display, 16 Jun 2009
This phone normally works fine. But the diaply is poor, difficult to read the charactors on it.

Madcatz HD Component Cable (Wii)
Madcatz HD Component Cable (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works fine, 16 Jun 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The cable does its job well. I compared the image quality between this cable and the original cable of Wii. I believe this cable does improve the image quality.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)
Offered by Bonkers4Bargains!
Price: 11.45

3.0 out of 5 stars It should be a good game, 16 Jun 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought it for my 3 years old boy. However, this game seems not so easy to play. Perhaps I have not spent much time on it yet just feel that there are too many choices before I can play it. I will study how to play it again when I have time. Anyway, I guess this is a good game.

The Dark Knight (2 Discs) [Blu-ray] [2008] [Region Free]
The Dark Knight (2 Discs) [Blu-ray] [2008] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Price: 7.10

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a blu-ray movie, 24 Mar 2009
I bought this movie for testing the blu-ray player on my new laptop. The picture quality is perfect. However, the movie itself is just so so.

Sony KDL-26V4000 - 26" Widescreen HD Ready Bravia LCD TV - With Freeview
Sony KDL-26V4000 - 26" Widescreen HD Ready Bravia LCD TV - With Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good LCD TV, 29 Oct 2008
I bought this TV one week ago and I will say it is a very good choice. The 26" size is suitable in my small size living room and also good in a bedroom. The image quality is perfect whether in analog mode(5 channels) or in digital mode(30+ freeview channels). Someone above said the TV would lose all its recorded channels information after unpluged it power cable from wall. I did the test however I found it was not true. All channels were still there after one night power off(unplug the power cable).
The delivery was quite fast. I ordered it at 1:50 afternoon and the TV arrived in the early morning next day.
All in all, for this price 26V4000 is a wonderful purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5