Profile for Alana > Reviews

7 Pack Mens Boxed 100% Cotton Blue Dyed Handkerchiefs
7 Pack Mens Boxed 100% Cotton Blue Dyed Handkerchiefs
Offered by one-stop-eshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered!!, 17 May 2015
I bought these handkerchieves for my husband and he is happy with them. They are good size and seem to be good quality, kind to the nose!
I'd recommend these as being good value.

Yufashion Designer Owl Pattern Medium Purse/Clutch/Wallet-BEIGE
Yufashion Designer Owl Pattern Medium Purse/Clutch/Wallet-BEIGE
Offered by KukuBird

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful product., 17 May 2015
Good size and well-made and I love the owls. I hope this will serve me well for many years.

The Slipper Company - Mens Black & Grey Check Slipper with Twin Gussets - Size 8 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value sliippers, 1 Oct. 2014
I bought these slippers for my husband and he is very pleased with them. Cosy and comfortable, in traditional check textile that looks good quality, these are exceptionally good value. They also were delivered very promptly, so a winner all round.

Extra Select Sunflower Hearts 20 Kg
Extra Select Sunflower Hearts 20 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars The birds love these sunflower hearts and there is no mess, 20 Aug. 2014
The birds love these sunflower hearts and there is no mess, so I love them, too! Goldfinches appear to enjoy these just as much as nyger seed. The result is a much cleaner feeding area and no need to weed out a forest of rampant nyger grasses.
The price is also very competitive.

Match Pointer 3 Portable Tennis Scoreboard Value Pack Green/ White (Medium)
Match Pointer 3 Portable Tennis Scoreboard Value Pack Green/ White (Medium)
Offered by Sports Store London

5.0 out of 5 stars Full Marks for these Scoreboards!, 11 July 2014
These scoreboards are excellent. They are not too heavy, easily attached to wire fencing at back of courts (they also can just be propped up on the ground against fencing), very clear and easily visible to players and spectators. It is simple and quick to change the score, which could not be said for some types of scoreboards. They also are slim and do not take up much storage room.
I hope our club will get many years of use from these attractive scoreboards---their use should certainly prevent any disputes
with opposing teams regarding the score.

Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black PU Strap 4640.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 27 Jan. 2014
I wanted an inexpensive watch for holidays and sport, with clear, easily read dial with preferably Arabic numerals. I had tried a few watches which I had found too large and uncomfortable, so I wanted a medium size.
This watch looks attractive and feminine as well as having the other qualities I required and Sekonda is a reliable make. I am pleased with my purchase and hope it will serve me long and well.
i would recommend it particularly to those who find they have to get their glasses on in order to see the time!

Primary Hiball Tumblers 12oz / 360ml
Primary Hiball Tumblers 12oz / 360ml
Offered by CASSEROLES-ET-USTENSILES-CULINAIRE

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Glasses., 4 Jan. 2014
These are just the right size to hold and are attractive -looking glasses. Less easily broken and more dishwasher-friendly than stemmed wine glasses.

Butterfly Fitness Indoor Table Tennis Table
Butterfly Fitness Indoor Table Tennis Table

5.0 out of 5 stars The family are delighted with this table!, 4 Jan. 2014
Good quality table suitable for the whole family. It was easily assembled, is very stable but can be moved without much trouble.

The net is firm and resilient and bats and balls were supplied. I am happy with my choice of table.

Concise Oxford English Dictionary: Main edition
Concise Oxford English Dictionary: Main edition
by Oxford Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Top-notch Dictionary, 6 Sept. 2013
Right up-to-date, including technical terms. And it has very useful boxes explaining usage and common errors, eg.the difference between biennial and biannual. In the centre is a section listing chemical elements, countries, heads of state etc.,useful for crosswords or quizzes.
I have used it a lot already and would certainly recommend it to anyone needing to replace an old dictionary or buying a first one.

Gray Justice (Tom Gray #1)
Gray Justice (Tom Gray #1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Page-turner!, 16 May 2013
This book was a complete surprise for me as I didn't know what it was about and none of my friends had mentioned it. It was compulsive reading and had many unexpected twists. Whilst the scenario is unlikely, some readers may well find Tom Gray's idea of justice refreshing!
The author was able to give his readers a credible explanation for most of Gray's plans and wove in the the various protagonists and sub-plots expertly.
I will definitely read further books by this author.

Page: 1 | 2