Profile for samu64 > Reviews

samu64 (Italy)

Terror Twilight
Terror Twilight

5.0 out of 5 stars Pavement's last album, 6 Nov 2011
This review is from: Terror Twilight (Audio CD)
This is the last lp from Pavement. Real good ending with some of the best songs from this band. Everyone should have this album.

J.G. Ballard (Contemporary British Novelists)
J.G. Ballard (Contemporary British Novelists)
by Andrzej Gąsiorek

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good work, 7 Aug 2010
This book is a very detailed and complete instrument for Ballard's comprehension. Very recommended to everyone is interested in his novels and short stories.

Stylophone The Original Pocket Electronic Organ
Stylophone The Original Pocket Electronic Organ
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good instrument, 25 May 2010
The Stylophone is a very good instrument, it's loud enough to play over an acoustic guitar and I like how it sounds. You can also use it as a speaker for mp3 and play it over the songs. I'm a musician and I'd like to use it live, sometimes. Good toy.

Stylophone Beatbox Portable Electronic Beats Machine
Stylophone Beatbox Portable Electronic Beats Machine
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but so fragile, 25 May 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
The Stylophone Beatbox is a very funny instrument, I liked it very much. The loop function isn't very good, because tempo tends to slow down when you overwrite many instuments, but if you play without this function it's good. Unfortunately, after a few days it stopped to work. At first the volume was very low, then it doesn't sounded at all. I have treated it very well, replaced battery, but probably is a circuit problem (the led is still working, the batteries are new).
I will purchase another soon cause I like it, I hope the next will be better.
I'm a musician and I want to use it live, sometimes.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2013 3:09 PM GMT