Profile for Kathryn > Reviews

Content by Kathryn

Kathryn

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Exact Colour: GREY / BLACK - with contrast stitch detail | Size: 32 WAIST | Length: 32" Regular Leg - R | Use: Tough Mens Builders Joiners action Pants snickers
Offered by Army And Workwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Good work trousers, 27 July 2015
These were for my husband who is fed up with poor quality work trousers. These, however, are a good quality product with lots of useful pockets and a kind of tool belt-type pocket which flips out for use as and when required. Can recommend. Legs are a bit long as is quite usual for work gear.

Morphy Richards 48755 3 Tier Food Steamer - Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards 48755 3 Tier Food Steamer - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 6 May 2015
Excellent quality and design. The only tweak I would like Morphy Richards to make is to change the design of the lid so that it can be used as a drip tray when serving. Otherwise, can't fault it - and I have been using a steamer on a daily basis for many years. Did used to buy Tefal but the trays kept disintegrating. This is much more robust.

Wilton Red Gel Food Colouring - For Cakes and Cupcakes
Wilton Red Gel Food Colouring - For Cakes and Cupcakes
Offered by The Baker Shop.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 May 2015
I had read that this was a really good, strong red colour. It isn't. It's deep pink like all the other "red" colouring.

Willow Expanding Fan Shape Trellis Garden Plant Support (76x128cm)
Willow Expanding Fan Shape Trellis Garden Plant Support (76x128cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 11 Mar. 2015
Excellent product - a feature in itself but also great for tying in climbing plants at many places eg for sweet peas.

Yeoman Scoop Bin
Yeoman Scoop Bin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant scoop. My old one was becoming damaged so ..., 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Yeoman Scoop Bin
Brilliant scoop. My old one was becoming damaged so I bought 3 - just in case! Wonderful around the garden with a multitude of uses but I also use it for cleaning out my chicken house - as it has a broad rigid base I can use it like a small shovel to pick up the used chicken litter and tip it cleanly into a bag for composting. Go ahead and buy one - or two!

Christmas Elf - Santa's Little Helper - Adult Fancy Dress Costume - One Size
Christmas Elf - Santa's Little Helper - Adult Fancy Dress Costume - One Size
Offered by Nabobz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it now!, 9 Jan. 2015
Absolutely brilliant. The best complete outfit you can buy. All I needed to add was tights/trousers. It went down really well and can be made to fit more or less any size (I'm 5'4" and less than 9 stone) as the belt is actually a front buckle with ties at the back. Don't bother looking anywhere else - this is excellent value.

A Good Year [DVD] [2006]
A Good Year [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought he was excellent. This is a really good, 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: A Good Year [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
The critics say that Russell Crowe was miscast in this film. I completely disagree. As a non fan of Crowe, I thought he was excellent. This is a really good, gentle, entertaining film and we watch it on a regular basis just for the feel-good factor.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth trying!, 24 Oct. 2014
I'm not sure whether this works or not as who knows what would have happened if I hadn't taken the tablets. I have been taking them for just over 3 months and my hair started growing again about a month ago. There's certainly lots of it and it does appear to be growing quite quickly. I'm not sure it's any stronger and my nails are still very fragile. Nonetheless, it's a way of getting a good supply of the necessary vitamins/minerals. Also tried the hair serum recently and it makes my hair look healthier.

Catherine Lansfield Polka Dot Duvet Set, Blue, King Size
Catherine Lansfield Polka Dot Duvet Set, Blue, King Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean and smart, 20 July 2014
Lovely colour and design. The material is a little on the thin side but this is reflected in the price.

Easy Camp Sarin Camping Kitchen Table - Grey, One Size
Easy Camp Sarin Camping Kitchen Table - Grey, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic design - buy it now!, 20 July 2014
Absolutely brilliantly designed. I had read the other reviews and was anticipating spending time attaching the hanging section but it was incredibly quick and simple. The rest just pulls out like a dream. The table tops are much sturdier than I thought they would be, the hanging section is much stronger than anticipated and the adjustable legs make it easy to level. The opening at the "short table end" means you can slide in washing up bowls and equipment to keep it out of the way. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this kitchen. Why are you even looking at others?!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3