Profile for Kk > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Apollo Rb 40 x 30 x 1.6 cm Carving Board
Apollo Rb 40 x 30 x 1.6 cm Carving Board

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size and quality, 5 May 2014
Bought this for my parents in law as their old board had finally given up. They absolutely love it and it's size. It's not too thin, a great size for a large joint or large bird & it looks really good too. Lovely quality.

Trekmates Deluxe Lightweight Camping/Travel Pillow - Twin Pack (2 Pillows)
Trekmates Deluxe Lightweight Camping/Travel Pillow - Twin Pack (2 Pillows)
Offered by MyoutdoorStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for a really good product, 5 May 2014
These pillows are very lightweight & small (enough space to lay your head on) but not if you want a big cuddly pillow, that's not the point of these though. I bought them to take on holiday as sun beds can be very uncomfortable all day and these will be perfect as I've tested them at home! They roll up brilliantly into their own "stuff sacks"! No awful noise or feel like the inflatable ones.

Playshoes Waterproof Rain Footies with Fleece Lining (Rose, 6-18 Months)
Playshoes Waterproof Rain Footies with Fleece Lining (Rose, 6-18 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!,, 8 Mar 2014
I am a nanny that loves taking children out to puddle jump and generally explore and my little 1yr old charge was desperate to join her older sister in doing these activities or even toddling about with me holding her in the garden. She has quite small feet so despite the fact she is now 17months and wearing hard sole shoes, I put these over them as Welles slop right off her!
They're lovely and cosy and work brilliant with a puddle suit

Snugg Baby Blue Leather iPad Mini & Mini 2 Retina Case with Lifetime Guarantee - Flip Stand Cover with Auto Wake/Sleep, Elastic Hand Strap & Protective Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior for the Apple iPad Mini & Mini Retina

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Mar 2014
Great choice of colours but I think it costs more than it's worth. I haven't tried any of the other leatherette cases, opting for this one because of poor reviews on other cases like this but the overall quality of this case doesn't warrant being £10-£15 more expensive than others in my opinion.
My iPad mini is not sitting quite central in the case but that's if I'm being picky as it does not affect the use of the cameras or home button.
The magnets aren't as strong as I would like to hold the case shut and I think if they redesign this case they should have a popper shut option or even an elastic band to flick over the outside of the case to prevent it opening in one's handbag.
All ports are accessible and music sounds good and not distorted by the case.

[HEAVY-DUTY] Spigen iPhone 5 / 5S Case Protective [Tough Armor][Champagne Gold] Dual Layer EXTREME Protection Cover Heavy Duty Case for iPhone 5
Offered by Spigen UK Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 8 Mar 2014
Seems tough and rugged but a little too expensive for what it is. I have no complaints though. It does make the phone bigger in your hand so not a case for you if you love the slim feel of the 5s, but if like me you wanted a slimmer tough case, then I couldn't find a better case out there, apart from maybe a leather flip BUT I couldn't find one of those that allowed me to use the camera without causing blur. This doesn't happen with this case & you can use the ports perfectly to charge it and to listen to music via the headphones.

Apple iPod Lightning to 30-PIN Adapter-ZML  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Apple iPod Lightning to 30-PIN Adapter-ZML (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Offered by Online queen

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 8 Mar 2014
Yay for this product! I had a 4s before the iPhone 5 and had bought all the accessories to go with that and didn't want to shed out for all the items again! (In car charger, radio/fm adapter for music) I just plug this into the old larger pin then plug this into my lightning port and voila!

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Iphone 5 / 5S / 5C Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Case Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply and great price, 8 Mar 2014
Not a lot I can say other than I'm very happy with them. Easy to apply, saving my phone from small little sticky fingers!

Superzone® SHOCK PROOF SERIES HEAVY DUTY ARMOUR SHOCKPROOF BUILDERS WORKMAN SKIN CASE COVER FOR APPLE IPHONE 5 5S WITH INNOVATIVE INTEGRATED SCREEN PROTECTOR (Blue)
Offered by Super-bargains

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad case, 8 Mar 2014
Great price for a fairly rugged case. I would recommend spending more and buying the griffin or a truly shockproof cover if you're outside all the time but I use this when I go up the yard and ride out as it's more weatherproof than my other case and it suits me just fine. I love the bright colour as it's easy to see against hay/mud etc if I drop it.

Zoggs Coogee Womens  Sonicback  - Black, 12
Zoggs Coogee Womens Sonicback - Black, 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab fit for curvy size 12-14, 8 Mar 2014
Great fit, comfy and I suffer no riding up issues with this costume. I bought a size 12 as I fluctuate between a 12-14 and the fit is perfect

YKS Adjustable Adult Non-Fogging Anti UV Swimming Goggles Swim Glasses (silver)
YKS Adjustable Adult Non-Fogging Anti UV Swimming Goggles Swim Glasses (silver)
Offered by Mercurymall(shipped from HongKong)

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal clear, 8 Mar 2014
Great goggles, fab price and very comfy to wear. Have suffered no fogging issues at all and they were very easy to adjust and the free replaceable nose bridge and ear plugs were a bonus!

Page: 1 | 2