Profile for Sandra Belsten > Reviews

Love to Sew: Patchwork Bags
Love to Sew: Patchwork Bags
by Cecilia Hanselmann

5.0 out of 5 stars a great little book, 13 Jun. 2014
I am so pleased with this book, I have already made two of the bags and have been making plans for some more, they make great presents and I hope to be able to sale some as well.

Simple Patchwork Gifts (Love to Sew)
Simple Patchwork Gifts (Love to Sew)
by Christa Rolf

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have book, 13 Jun. 2014
A great addition to any sewers book collection, full of good ideas and easy to follow instructions, I look forward to making some gifts for christmas

The Quilter's Bible: The Indispensable Guide to Patchwork, Quilting and Applique
by Linda Clements

5.0 out of 5 stars my bible, 16 April 2014
When this book arrived I could not put it down, it is full of great tips, patterns and knowledge. I would recommend to any one thinking of starting quilting, or even experienced quilters. Great book.

10 Sets Magnetic Bag Clasps 14mm--Great for Sewing, Craft, Clothing, Bag, Scrapbooking, and More
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

5.0 out of 5 stars magnetic clasps, 3 Mar. 2014
Was not sure what to expect when I ordered these, but they do exactly what they say and are ideal for my home made bags

DMC Aida Needlework Fabric 14 count 14x18" Colour 310 Black DC27*310
DMC Aida Needlework Fabric 14 count 14x18" Colour 310 Black DC27*310
Offered by Amanda's Silver Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 27 Oct. 2013
It was just what I wanted at a good price and arrived on time.I would use again when I need to order more.